Off Topic Landfill

You are against leasing.

Infiniti offers incentives because they are less desireable and have less resale value than a Lexus or an Acura.

What an enlightening observation. Infiniti offers incentives because it’s a volume-driven brand. The only true piece of crap product that Infiniti produces is a qx60, which should have been updated or replaced 5 years ago. The q50 sport and red sport is a much better product than anything acura or lexus produces.

1 Like

Dude, between this comment, and your off the wall comments on the “why should you lease” thread, you’re so far off the mark, it’s not funny.

@ursus, @jon @max_g, @305Hackr , dump his comment above into the dungeon please? All he’s doing is adding opinion to this thread, and isn’t interested in buying.

I live in NYC. I am looking to lease 2019 Acura MDX SH-AWD With Tech.Can you let me now the best deal for this vehicle. thanks.

I’m not sure if this is accurate. I know in CA I’ve heard this, but I was working with dealers in GA, SC, NC, VA, and MD.

I can’t recall where I read this, but this is also not a LR NA policy, rather, dealership to dealership policy. There are also some dealers that require you to sign statements that you won’t export the vehicles (e.g. to China) as there can be significant gains from doing so given the cost of vehicles in some countries.

Nissan is not as good as honda

Care to share the dealer?

How can a E43 MSRP be 50K? is it a loaner? how many miles?

It’s a brand new C43

sorry bro misread it. Cool beans, which dealer did you get this from if you don’t mind.

Mercedes Benz of Wilkes-Barre

Believe what you want. Maybe I’m not a dealer. I haven’t registered here as a business.

Just going by what you’ve said before. I don’t see the reason to be elusive about it, unless that is no longer the case. And even then - you do seem to have access to a valuable info, but are not always presenting it correctly. Hence, questions.

That’s all true what I said. You choose to doubt it, which speaks well of you. I think I’ve proven my knowledge here over and over again, on many topics, and with specific knowledge on Volvo. I’m not being elusive, I’m feeding your doubts.

My opinion is you read stuff the way you want to understand it and nothing else matters. Another of your faults, if you don’t mind the constructive criticism. Or you just want to argue a different interpretation to try and make me look bad, I’m not sure. I’m sure you would agree it’s difficult to write something down and have no doubt to the absolute meaning. I don’t have time for that, and I don’t see you or anybody else carefully handcrafting their posts to eliminate any doubt of the exact, precise meaning.

What is your experience in the car business, from the dealership side of things?

So many words in reply to me saying that you are not the messenger, but rather THE SOURCE. Should be happy with that :smirk:

Having my credibility constantly impugned by you is tiresome.

Asking again- what are your credentials?

I’ve answered this question at least twice already, go search :grin:

I’ll consider that none. Not going to spend time searching without knowing what search terms.