Off Topic Landfill

2020202020202020202020… grrrr!

This is the best you could do after typing your reply for half an hour? LOL

That’s why Uranus put you in landfill. You’ve proven him wrong again. So, he continues to hide.

How do you know I didn’t get sidetracked doing something else? Glad you’re keeping track of not only me but of my time as well. Why don’t you run to the barber shop and watch them give haircuts. You desperately need something productive to do.

How??? From who?

I’ve beat all of these deals check out my profile! So has @aronchi

Very nice. Can you provide the details @dan5.5 ?:wink:

1 Like

Cool story

1 Like

Okay you’ve just given me the benchmark I needed. Thank you very much!

$1400 drive off and $180 a month?

I think its paid $700 drive off and received $700 costco card, so net zero.

Yes, that’s correct. Basically 0 drive off after the Costco card.

Joined 2 hours ago with the intent of posting this…

SPAM

Nope. I read that info in Automobile News, a Crain publication. Im here cuz im in the market for a new Acura or Lexus SUV. I may lease if i don’t get gypped. All car dealers, by default hire the sleaziest sales people who cannot get a job elsewhere.

You are against leasing.

Infiniti offers incentives because they are less desireable and have less resale value than a Lexus or an Acura.

What an enlightening observation. Infiniti offers incentives because it’s a volume-driven brand. The only true piece of crap product that Infiniti produces is a qx60, which should have been updated or replaced 5 years ago. The q50 sport and red sport is a much better product than anything acura or lexus produces.

1 Like

Dude, between this comment, and your off the wall comments on the “why should you lease” thread, you’re so far off the mark, it’s not funny.

@ursus, @jon @max_g, @305Hackr , dump his comment above into the dungeon please? All he’s doing is adding opinion to this thread, and isn’t interested in buying.

I live in NYC. I am looking to lease 2019 Acura MDX SH-AWD With Tech.Can you let me now the best deal for this vehicle. thanks.

I’m not sure if this is accurate. I know in CA I’ve heard this, but I was working with dealers in GA, SC, NC, VA, and MD.