Off Topic Landfill

@ursus…do your magic…

@gogobacker1, this is the 2nd review post you’ve posted in. Your questions should be emailed/pm’ed. The purpose of this thread is for reviews. The other posts shouldn’t be there either, TBH.

1 Like

Just ask Siri

1 Like

They should be discounting these $5000 for the asymmetrical lisence plate holder…

That’s the big Discovery he got the sport, but you can always get this :joy: https://www.startech.de/en/products/land-rover-discovery-5-5-4/

1 Like

this can make me totally crazy about bmw. such an awesome

Source: Hindi Non Veg Jokes

What if somebody would have to pay $200-300/mo for insurance, or more?

I was talking about leasing it, not the subscription Or you meant something else?

I was saying on the subscription, the payment could be viable if one’s insurance was particularly high.

Right. If you paid attention to the first part - “Yeah,” then you’d understand that I agreed with you on the subscription, and that the second part of my post relates to the lease. But I probably expect too much from you.

This is what you said when I suggested a subscription (which is basically a 24/15 lease w/insurance) might not be too bad a deal. I’ll try harder to spoon feed every bit of information for you as if I was talking to a sixth grader. Fair enough?

I know what I said. I also gave you a way out on your dumb “marked up” MF statement by looking at the previous month’s MF. But who in their mind would give a customer September MF at the end of October? lol

I have a question regarding getting a lease for a Dodge Charger scat pack

Delete if not allowed…

but I was just curious to see what I would get paid for my Audi S5 sportback leased last month if I wanted to ditch it (super bored not serious at all) and Shift gave me a good laugh – $43-46k for a car with MSRP $69k after 1k miles used LOLOLOL

Makes sense to me. They’re probably basing their offer on Auction wholesale pricing. Figure dealers are paying 46 to 50k for S5’s and then retailing them for a few thousand more. Cheapest S5 SB I found with 17k miles was over 53k retailed. Anything in the under 5k miles was pushing 60k. So, yeah… makes sense to me.

Ok, now what does this have to do with “worst leases you’ve seen?” :thinking:

This guy still around? Sent him an email regarding negotiating 2 leases, but no response.

That’s before or after you call me a liar with no evidence, a$$hole?

Or are you ready to prove any of what you say, liar?

Hello Ben,

I booked a slot on your calendar last Thursday and tried to reach out via text but no luck… any other alternate way to a reach?

This thread is for reviews. - Mod

These two excerpts seem at odds with one another.

1 Like