Off Topic Landfill

Hate? :joy: You can disagree with me as much as you want, but I will try politely call your BS.

Sure I admit I can be wrong about this M3 number because I am not the original leaser. but I am just trying to pass along information. If you all agree that is number isn’t accurate, sure, I got the wrong information. No hard feeling

But what part of these has to do with my previous posts??

But ended up with QX60?

yes, because Q7 lease came out to be like $750 with $0 down while QX60 is $369. For the money saving, wife is OK with QX60 for the next 39 month. In fact, if Infiniti keep doing this kind of lease deal (QX60 or Q50 in recent post), I can see us driving Infiniti in the future. Plus my daily driver is getting old now, 14 years, will probably need a replacement soon

1 Like

Two nice cars for the price of one, not bad.

If this is off topics, mod feel free to move it

Our shopping process leisurely started in December in our maternity/paternity leave. My first choice, from purely practically point of view, is a Honda Odyssey. This quickly got dismissed by wife. My 2nd choice is Honda Pilot also for from purely practical and reliability point of view.

Wife has a very different thought. Her thinking was that she is always the one got to drive the practical cars and she wants a more premium brand for once. Can’t argument with new mom, so I did my duty to setup test drives. Her first choice is Q7, 2nd choice is XC90. I kept looking for deals for these to SUVs.

Maternity leave was ending on April 5th, and QX60 deal came along here. She test drove, is happy with it for the cost. I am also happy with it for the cost, especially when Pilot EX-L is leasing at $349 and Mazda CX-9 GT is $499. So ended up with one. Not the best car we want at the moment, but for $369, I don’t think I can ask for more.

why is the whole discussion about why I ended up with a QX60 removed? And it seems to be done by who initialed the discussion. Is this how the supposed behavior of the mod on this forum?

How about the part before that, which doesn’t have “if this is off topics, mode feel free to remove it”?

How about the part that you question me with “You ended up a Qx60”, which initial all of these.

Please, I know you don’t like me because I said Forester is not a roomy car based on my personal ownership experience. It is very obvious in your reply to the Crossover thread, the M3 threat . But being a mod in a public forum, please be professional, unless you are the owner, than I will have no more today.

Did you try looking a few posts up? Your post about driving Tesla is there. And I also removed my off top, so you should feel better.
Now, let’s try and stay on topic.

let’s remove this and the previous two posts. they are all offer topics.

Yea the statement about insurance was moronic. Very few cars cost that to insure. Maybe cars with 150k+ price.

Why would you do this???

I think you are too quick to judge. $180 dollars a month on insurance for 2 cars is super cheap in Los Angeles lol… the average person in LA pays $170 a month on 1 car. You should do you research before calling someone a moron because you just made yourself sound like one. Just saying.

this is from October 2016!! let it die

Ah, I knew you must have been a butthurt Tesoylaboy.

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Cadillac’s dont lease well, go to Mercedes?

Are we serious now.

I understand the whole “I must drive a mercedes to brag about it” image, though I dont agree with it, but, just because theres “only” about 3k in rebates doesn’t mean they don’t lease well. Have you walked into a dealership to see what kind of discount they can get on their end?

Forget these “demo” specials… On a normal day, most of the time, the Cadillac will lease better than the Mercedes and BMW… Besides the demo’s and leftovers, the German dealers seem to have an issue negotiating as if its below their reputation.

They guy said hes looking for a CTS or XTS and looking for help on if the offer is good or not and what he can try to do to make it better and the answer was go to Mercedes…some people man…

With all due respect as brokers where its your job to know these things, lets be up front and honest here… If you’ve never dealt with Cadillac thats one thing but if you have you’d know the dealers are ready to deal… I would know, I have 2.

And when did you lease those Cadillacs? The new CEO of Cadillac is trying to bring them upbrand. Hence, they don’t lease well. This month and this year, Cadillacs aren’t leasing well. Because you bought two Cadillacs in the past doesn’t mean that you know how they are leasing now.

BTW: I do this everyday, and deal with potential clients everyday. I have multiple Cadillac dealers, I know what they are trading for. Maybe the OP could save another 1k, but in the grand scheme of things thats not a lot compared to what he could be getting.

1 Like

Actually gentlemen, he specifically stated he was in the market for a CTS or XTS. He didn’t ask for advice on which other cars to shop for.

The last time you saw a good Cadillac deal on here could also have something to do with a German obsession because of branding/bragging. I find it hard to believe that Mercedes dealers will discount a new E Class and give you smaller payments over a new CTS more often than not…

I’m not talking Demo’s/leftovers. Compare apples to apples.

Perhaps this month they don’t “lease well” but in NY I have the dealer every service begging me to come pickup another V-series for hundreds less per months than whats advertised…

The dealer is willing to cut on their end. They want to move cars.

I just find it weird that any deal on this board that isnt $299/mo with 0 drive offs is crap, but, in this case you tell him its an OKAY deal when its clearly not. Its a bad deal. I would assume you would not take this deal to a client.

I’m not saying he can get the best deal in history here, but, anyone in the industry knows this isn’t a “deal”. I’m not even in the industry and I know its not a “deal”.