Off Topic Landfill

Yes, I’ve posted a bunch

HI NYCLIFE – can you send me your contact info?

Quentin,
i am going to send you a detailed email, but quick question, do u only deal with new cars or you can negoitate a loaner too,if i retain you,i thank you in advance,and waitinf for a quick reply

how are the fees working? are you willing to send through your quotes first?

I can give you a general idea of where the car will be, but won’t give you a definite number upfront.

i sent you email about lexus rx 350, will be registered in NJ. what can i expect?

@Benedetto Do you operate in all continental USA ?

This is Review thread. Contact him directly.

Edit: Sorry, my bad. After seeing your response, I checked my email and I noticed that my reply was never sent out and its sitting in my drafts.

Would you mind forwarding that email? I certainly don’t see it.

Sorry, my bad. After seeing your response, I checked my email and I noticed that my reply was never sent out and its sitting in my drafts. I am sorry for making incorrect statement and i will update my previous post.

2 Likes

Don’t mind me. I built V90, so no surprise here LOL

My wagon obsession has now turned into Raptor obsession for business purposes. Ha.

Raptors are 6000 lbs?

Gvwr yep. Only grey area is the bed length. But still a healthy deduction

Funny, I’m having similar thoughts. I’ll be curious to see how the new Ranger Raptor prices out and drives, I don’t need something as big.

I still have a paid off Ram 1500 that I use for towing my race car around, so if I was going to replace that absolutely need something big enough to tow. Plus want to max out that Section 179 stuff.

What are you racing these days?

Sorry guys, this discussion goes to… LOL

you suckkkkkkkk

(i do a lot of rally racing, have been out of the game for a couple of years after my last crash, but building up a company rally car now)