Off-Topic Landfill 6

You deserve a ban for posting a video with that obnoxious screaming

I do, and I posted it to the wrong thread it was meant for meme lounge.

Can you landfill it please @LeaseNYC

1 Like

Welcome! I see it’s your first post. You’re going to want to register as a business, I suspect your post is going to disappear pretty quickly in the meantime.

1 Like

Hi guys - new here! Going to get myself register. Apologies for not seeing that rule! If it needs to get deleted let me know if I need to do anything

Hi Folks

Got a question for you. I am looking to get a benz from Dale as well. Great to work with and great reviews. I want to understand what you all considered on the warranty / protection side. Spoke to the finance person today and the pricing seems high. About an additional 53.21$+ per month (first class lease protection) and potentially some tire protection. Wanted the general take on this group about the costs.

And what about when you used AP919 as your shill?

1 Like

You are now AutoCompanion, remember? Looks weird when AutoCompanion (a business) replies to something that they have no direct connection to, no?

2 Likes

Who is this?

3 Likes

My comment is not about you. You represent AutoCompanion and not Ashleigh. My first reaction was “why does Sina get involved”? lol

1 Like

So Ashleigh was never brokering deals on behalf of IAC? Was never caught using another account to tell unsuspecting consumers to take those deals without disclosing that she was getting compensated for it? And Sina knew all this before giving her the keys to @AutoCompanion ?

Quick question, wouldn’t this type of argument be better suited for some private forum between trusted hackers, brokers and site ownership?

As it stands right now, it’s very unclear who did what to whom, and between random accusations and what seems to be a “private joke” between trusted hackers, it feels like someone may or may not have done something shady on the forum at some unspecified point in time, and may or may not have gotten away with it, and may or may not be continuing doing said shady thing. Think about how this looks to people who are new to the forum and are in the market for a car.

The only reasonable conclusion that can be drawn from this type of fight is that a broker should not be trusted, but then can anyone be trusted on the whole site? It’s not like there are any controls in place to prevent shit behavior and refund fees if something goes wrong, making trust the highest commodity on the site.

5 Likes

There’s more than one broker here who posts deranged conspiracy theories lifted right from 4chan and Russian shills on their professional account. Gives quite a bit of opportunity to decide whom to trust.

Yes, there are brokers I would trust on this site.

The actions of a small minority should not taint the rest.

1 Like

What a statement coming from @max_g as the king of LHer drive by shots taken, and then running and hiding behind his “Trusted Hackr” tag.

2 Likes

That does not address anything I said, not even remotely. Frankly seeing how you started this whole public mess with no explanation or support, I think you should recuse yourself from any further debate on how these matters should be handled.

2 Likes

Edit: let me rephrase - That’s often not true… in my state, a licensed broker has a surety bond, which is used as collateral should the broker financially harm a customer.

2 Likes

Is there a requirement to post license numbers, licensing authority, etc on here? Is the site ownership verifying any of this information and takes full responsibility for assigning “broker” tag to only licensed, and bonded brokers and keeps re-verifying this information for any revocations? Because I don’t think I’ve seen that info listed anywhere.

And again, not really what’s being calling into question. A ton of shit was poured out into the thread with no support for it, unless maybe you are a member here since the forum started and were carefully following all of the drama, which is not a reasonable expectation to have.

From purely consumer standpoin, either the broker / brokers in question did nothing wrong and this was just a pissy attack, in which case the whole thing should be deleted and an apology issued, or this is true and the site is ok with shady shit.

if someone doesn’t see the issue with what just transpired, there is a bigger issue on the site considering the “titles” of people involved.

Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

2 Likes

You sure you not pumping hydrogen?

3 Likes

To keep on topic, tell me how this is good for consumers? Please tell me the last time ALL gas stations were not working? Charging infrastructure readiness confirmed!

Couldn’t happen at a better time. Hope LVwhatver the number doesn’t fall of his high horse right now.