Off-Topic Landfill 6

Damn… here comes the LHPD in riot gear :sweat:

2 Likes

I think this merits our first ever LH ‘24 Presidential Election Sample poll.

Who do we need to page to get this popping?

2 Likes

What The Hell GIF by The Roku Channel

1 Like

This some buhlsht

Lol anit gonna lie, taycan for 5xx month sign and drive. Its got me thinking lol

1 Like

1 Like

Not the car breh. Shouldn’t be allowed to landfill a veteran :sunglasses:

Awesome deal bro. Care to share dealer info or the others that were looking to play ball. Looking to get one for my niece. I’m down in Dade county

interested on replicating this deal. Can i get the dealer info to replicate?

Please use private messaging for this type of request.

1 Like

What was the name of the dealer you signed that contract with?

There was a recent forum rule change. These types of requests should be limited to private messages.

In any case, welcome.

1 Like

can you forward me your dealer info

Which kid gets which car? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Some nice pavers would make the house/driveway pop

3 Likes

I’ll post theirs in the other garage thread. Much older and depreciated.

I have 3 years of college tuition left to pay for before I consider that. Then may downsize and let next owners deal with it. House is too big for 2 of us.

2 Likes

Its funny you say that, i keep telling my wife lets sell this house make money and move into something that 1 floor only/ ranch. Big house are nice first few years but after its becomes a second a job.

3 Likes

House has been great the last 12 years we’ve lived here, especially with 3 kids close in age so people can have separate spaces especially during the pandemic. But 5000 sq. ft. will be too much for just the 2 of us. We already have rooms we don’t use. That will multiply when the 2 youngest move out in a few years. Plus the area is booming and we no longer need top tier public schools since everyone is either in or finished college.

4 Likes

New or loaner?