Off-Topic Landfill 6

It depends on the payment and total loan/balance amount; they totally do ask income but in several apps never had anyone verify since they were such a low balance & payment (this is a flex and sarcasm, don’t lie on an app).

7 Likes

Thanks good to know

Benz rejected my app when i leased the eqe so i had to put wife on, my score was 8xx but i had 1.8m mortgage loans combine and my salary is 140-160k a year depending on overtime. Would like to get one but i dont want my wife get so much loans on her

Porsche is probably harder to get past than Mercedes; my dad and I have great auto tradelines, so I can’t speak to the edge cases/denials.

I need to find a new hobby.

5 Likes

So back to these poverty edition Taycans. Do I just go into my local Porsche dealer, slap a single crisp Benjamin down on the counter and say one EV please?

4 Likes

A Benjamin will get you 3 of them.

5 Likes

Gotta slap it on the hood and say “WHO WANTS TO SELL A CAR TODAY?!?”

9 Likes

Don’t forget to bitch about how car dealers are dishonest crooks after they don’t submit to your super negotiating skills.

1 Like

Congratulations it it turbo s2020 or 2021 model

1 Like

2024 Turbo S with every option Porsche offers

1 Like

Make sure you tell them that if they give you a deal you’ll share it on leasehacker and send them a bunch of business

2 Likes

$33 lol - send me a deal - I need to bury $10k of neg equity

I got a Starbucks gift card for you -$500

(For the hall monitors it says -$500)

@li8625 deserves the starbucks after pulling an all-nighter for this one.

$29.69/m -$4.2k DAS

Edit: seriously are you not dm’ing him? Losing big time on the waitlist.

10 Likes

Are these deals serious or is everyone just posting pictures of random Taycans and using their most recent Costco receipt as the monthly?

4 Likes

Naw they’re real

They are very much so not real, just to be clear.

6 Likes

You just killed my vibe

Btw guys, apparently CPO 911’s have a crazy residual. @li8625 showed me his contract on a 992 GT3 for sub $300/mo effective. PFS put the residual over 100%. Crazy times #porschemania

11 Likes

Aright I’m confused- real or not real - my guess is real

Yo puta @li8625 where’s my deal at

Where dvdrgs? Dude got zapped by the Audi’s?

1 Like

He got crushed in bed by a GM and his wife while trying to get a taycan lease. Prayers up!

8 Likes