Off-Topic Landfill 6

Good memory! Yes I did that in late February. The reasoning then was more clear as it was going from a 23 to 24 and resetting the miles from 7000 to 0. However, I told the dealer if they had another cancelled order to call me if they had trouble finding somebody as I know they want these retailed quickly.

Guy who ordered the white one decided to get a GLS instead.

Benefits dealer because they have to sell new at MSRP to in-state residents. CPO can be sold at market price to anybody. Plus they know my cars are in great condition, and I’m a reliable customer. All the other people on the list wanted to wait for a 2025.

Benefits me because I like variety and changing specs is fun (this is my fifth G63 since December 2020 and third from this dealer), I get to reset miles for minimal cost, and dealer loves me now, so hopefully I can get at least an allocation annually. I’m also loyal to this dealer as they give reasonable trade-in values, and they bought my 2021 at peak market in early 2022.

Also this is a minor point but the green one had a leaking fuel injector (car would rev at start up to 4000 miles to blow off extra gas) and was going to be in shop all next week, so now I don’t have to worry about that. Plus it was really dirty so now I don’t have to clean it lol.

8 Likes

Why?

10 characters

Nice and Congrats! How many loaner miles and discount you were able to get?

God bless her bro and may she enjoy in best of health !

16 Likes

a TG post sharing 3 dubs, love to see it!

5 Likes

Mandated by the dealer group. Same applies to the Porsche dealer, etc.

A feel good post we all need. God bless

11 Likes

Lin Manuel Miranda Love GIF by Tony Awards

9 Likes

lololol

Also love the second photo :grin:

Damn, not only the wheels, you sold your kids too, nothing is safe from djrabbi. :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

EVERYTHING has a price.

Man is a true hackr LOL

3 Likes

Tax season is over that’s why

9 Likes

Traded in the kid for it.

Takes only 9 months to brew a child. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

15 Likes

Nice spec - that paint with the black wheels

It matches nicely with his AMG EQS

God bless you and your family.

W son (or daughter or they/them)

2 Likes

Watching too much news

How did Ken griffin get so wealthy holy moly

1 Like

It’s a shame so much of these are specced with running boards, totally ruins the look for me. Looks much better without them. Nice car and congratulations!

WHITE M/AMG LITE SQUAD! Let’s goooo

1 Like

Neighbor is like bro how you have so many cars? I really need to know what you do cause it’s confusing lol

I had to park EQS and Wrangler on grass last night