Off-Topic Landfill 6

Great deal!

Do you have a salesman you worked with? One I did in VA is not very bright or aggressive

This seems not real after all. Any other BMW specific broker anyone would recommend? Thx

Agree and never had issue with them. But now Volvo changed to Open Lane. Should I cancel and just ground with my dealer? I read Open Lane AI horror stories.

where you getting these trash numbers from – This is a max $1,600/mo car

$4,100/mo

Open Lane is AutoVIN rebranded. Don’t have any experience with AI inspections though if that is the specific distinction you’re trying to make.

Go find one for $1600/mo on 12 month lease on a brand new unit, I will take 2 right now. Your clearly not familiar what the market is for these so keep your comments to yourself. TY

It’s constructive criticism- why you getting upset - you posted on a public forum - who you - you are not that guy pal

Lemme ask you - $50k for 12 months would you recommend this - shit a new Bentayga is max $2,500/mo

Also why are you diluting the fire emoji - this is not fire stop capping

Yeah, just realized while trying to find OpenLane in my inbox. Have inspection from 2025.
Someone recently posted about their OpenLane MB inspection.

Lemme get a 4Runner trd pro at Msrp - let’s see if you got some pull or you just dejon mustard from the 49’ers

They did a PFS inspection for me a couple weeks ago. There was an ā€œAutoGradeā€ on the report that might have been AI generated but otherwise it all seemed like the usual AutoVIN routine for me. In fact I’m not sure they can use an AI only inspection in NYS as I believe any lease end charges have to be assessed by a DMV licensed appraiser.

Moving us to landfill…

Like I mentioned, you have no idea what you’re talking about. You’re not familiar with the market and you seem to be pretty bored. Stop rage baiting guy.

which dealer did you go to?

The legend is back!

2 Likes

Congratulations on your new car!!! I am also looking for this car, may I know which dealer in Dfw? And do you mind in sending the contract by masking the sensitive info? Thanks in advance.

Dealer name? Thanks!

for those heavy flow days? :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

1 Like

May I ask your opinions on your EV9? Looks like you drove a solid amount of miles and I’d love to hear your thoughts on it. We have an EV lease expiring and are looking into the EV9 Wind

Does anyone know of a similar deal available in Texas?