Off-Topic Landfill 6

I mean he can have the money. Poor guy needs it more in my opinion scamming people for few dollars

Whats this religious reason? Still havent answered.

There are special banks for Muslims that are religiously not allowed to pay interest. Basically I think they front load the interest as a fee. A workaround on that is leasing the car, even though you’re still paying interest I guess there’s a loophole there somehow.

Issue is he talked about getting Toyotas special finance rates or leasing and never mentioned religion until yesterday. He didn’t like the money factor on a tundra lease which is around 8% or so. I locked in the car telling him that msrp is my only guarantee. Nothing about interest rates etc

That’s the gist of it. Again, none of that is my concern. I’m not a fan of usury either but I don’t hold my business associates liable for my opinions/beliefs.

1 Like

Hello…I’d like to work with you as broker …can you help me find a lease or pick up a lease in the $500/month range?

Got a 2022 xc90 Inc, loaner vehicle 1500 miles.
msrp - approx 73k
Selling price - 63k + Taxes applied.
Not Lease. Financed.
Hoping this is a good deal.

Foot rests aside, let’s play a new game. Without respect to residual, money, factor, incentives, what does the community think a reasonable payment for OP’s vehicle should be? I’ll start. My thought is a new 760i should be going for under $1,700 a month to even have the appearance of being competitive with other manufacturers.

My logic is that a genesis G90 is going for roughly $1,350 a month, an S500 roughly $1,250 a month, and an S580 roughly $1,500 a month; all with similar DAS.

Sadly, it would look like the OP would need to come up with a $20k incentive to put this in the ballpark of assumable lease .

1 Like

One of these is not like the other. :smiley:

I would have accepted A8, and (grudgingly) the LS. :wink:

1 Like

What DAS are you talking about because unless you are picking up a leftover 2022 S500 with miles on it, you are not getting that for $1250 tax included with just inceptions. A 2022 or 2023 S580 will be closer to $2k a month.

3 Likes

In all fairness to OP, their $2k+ monthly is for 15k miles a year. Have you priced out an S580 or Audi A8 L 55 using the same mileage terms? I did not include the G90 in my comparison for obvious reasons (it is not German).

@jay3 Brokers are posting deals as I mentioned quite routinely.

That’s why I asked what DAS you are referring to. Like I said, that is a leftover 2022 which is on special with MBFS the last two months. That $1199 does not include tax and the drive off is $5k. Standard inceptions are around $2k. If you include NJ tax, make the adjustments for the standard inceptions, and add on the mileage allowance to get to 15k miles, this broker deal is around $1400 a month - and, again, that is on a leftover 2022. A 2023 is much higher on the V6 and even higher on a V8. So your numbers are off.

Also, I would not be comparing a Genesis to a S Class and a 7 series.

4 Likes

For better comparison, why not price out a new 2023 S-class using a 36 month term (instead of 48), at 15k miles per year.

1 Like

I feel like we’re derailing OPs post. It’s a lease transfer post, not a feedback post.

Since this is 2023 760i, the appropriate comp would be the 2023 S580. At 36/15k with $3k at signing, the MB is $2,560 with $3k upfront. That’s assuming a MSRP deal

There you go. OP is not asking for a down payment, so it looks like the 760i is a better deal.

@jay3 Well, I would recommend doing a little shopping because on the face there are better deals- as evidenced below:

Even adding the mileage doesn’t bring you anywhere near $2400 mo.

Really not sure what you are not understanding and in the interest of fully not derailing the OP’s post, I’ll make this my last reply to you. You are once again conflating a leftover 2022 with a 2023. Furthermore, you are not factoring in the fact that taxes are not included in your broker ad. Add NJ taxes, and you are in the mid $1800s. Next, you are not accounting for the 7500 miles vs 15k miles which is an additional $45-$50. We are at $1900 a month. Lastly, this is a 48 month term versus a 36 month term, which if you want to be comparable as your initial post alluded to, you would take the time to adjust the residual accordingly rather than copy and paste. So at 48 months, the leftover 2022 is $1900 a month. At 36 months, it is over $2k. I would recommend doing a little more research on how to properly compare the deals so that you aren’t working apples to oranges.

2 Likes

I’ll take over an existing lease from private 3rd party…whatever you may find if the lease amount is a good deal at $500 or so…

Stop talking nonsense. Nearly all of the large brokers on the east coast will take Zelle, Venmo, and many have stopped taking CC payments due to clawbacks from nightmare customers.

6 Likes

The mods already deleted your baseless rant. Why are you starting up again? Trying to earn a ban?

3 Likes