Off-Topic Landfill 6

also this lease is an excellent deal, but my spec is a lot sexier 🫶🏻👊

Super nice things to comment on someone else’s sale thread!

5 Likes

Then make your own thread. Don’t hijack others.

@trusted_hackrs landfill this guy please

4 Likes

Pretty snazzy deal considering you can’t even get a new 430i cv to this without a lot of blank (aka should have worked harder) buttons and loyalty.

2 Likes

oh nothing to do with anything. But my car just happens to be a better spec. At least have harmon and real leather. But again, as mentioned i did say it was a great lease deal! Alright car gurus?

ahem… I have never gotten more than 27 mpg on my x3 m40i… That being said BMW just kicks their competition when it comes to MPG/Power/price.

Your new avatar pic.

EWWW NOOOOOOO. S68 or bust!

But the MPG is much worse!

Put this in your X3 and tell people you have a X3M

1 Like

That’s actually pretty cool. Wrong motor and wrong brand though ha

1 Like

Better? Worse? This is going in the landfill soon anyway. Tbh I think @li8625 should stick with his original love which is a B58 and not a S58. He isn’t baller enough for S58.

MLites only!

No Harman Kardon sound system :-1:t3:

At least it has a great exhaust note lol GLWS.

My mlite has an S68. Parry that you filthy causal

1 Like

S65 and S85 for beamer :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears:

Are we talking about your X3, X5, X7, or 8-series?

When are you going to pick up this M440i convertible?

The X7 m60i has an S68 engine. And I can’t. Too many bags lol. @sledbeagle2 already offered me

mine has hardon and real leather, not the leatherette.

Are you not getting the idea that commenting these things publicly on someone else’s for sale thread is getting you landfilled and not cool?

5 Likes

it’s only friendly competition. If someone wants to lease then they’ll go with the blue one, if one wants to purchase then they’ll buy mine. Simple…

Landfill is cool.

2 Likes