Off-Topic Landfill 6

Why do you hate JDM? I need plenty of parts … unreliable and money pit are synonymous to my car.

I like the idea of a GLS after my X7 lease ends just to switch it up but too bad Mercedes isn’t competitive right now. I know it’s not the brokers fault obviously but rather it’s on MB. It’s been possible to find x7 M60 builds here approaching 8% and 40i builds approaching 10.5%. I haven’t seen anyone do anything remotely competitive with MB SUVs. I guess their EVs are an exception because I’ve seen some good deals on the EQS and EQE but I have no interest in getting one of those shitboxes or any EV besides a Rivian R1. And that’s also ignoring that the EQS isn’t as big or spacious as a GLS or X7. I hope to see something change with MB because I like the idea of leasing a GLS for 3 years but the Rivian lease is also looking solid now that they’re passing on the $7500 credit as a lease incentive for R1 leases. The performance is ridiculous, and not only is it faster than a M60 but the lease would also be cheaper as well! The interior and “luxury” leaves a lot to be desired though in comparison to a X7/GLS, and the lack of CarPlay/AA is annoying.

1 Like

No profit margin on JDM.

@Jon Why did you move this to landfill? Wasn’t this post in New car leads?

Might have been mis-selected with all the other OT posts, hut is that a goood lead? You only posted an upcoming car with no details on price.

I think it is. Z06 with Z07 package for MSRP. I can edit my initial post with that.

You can just make the post in the thread again.

Largest supplier of Turo leases

Plus friends and family lease dealer

The Patel group

Providing VIP concierge services at all Patel hotels and motels

Shah Rukh Khan Reaction GIF

5 Likes

Now if I said a Jew comment, I get warned

:new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face:

I got the Patel line from Charlie munger

He stated the Patel’s specialize in motels

Bezos was just in India -says this century belongs to India

Cool story.

1 Like

I have ADHD when it comes to boring leases

Only if you did the same thing with woman you do with cars

Playboy

I did before marriage. I had many girlfriends but only one car. CLS55 was a chick magnet

1 Like

RIP fisker. :frowning:

It’s from two years ago , do you really think it’s still available

1 Like

…… didn’t know a 2024 vehicle could be from two years ago. But you got it champ.

1 Like

Oh sorry did misread ok my bad

Do we need a Lucid landfill ?? Have we gotten here so quickly.

1 Like