Off-Topic Landfill 6

if you need someone to vouch, I can. I got him the deal.

He’s under no obligation to post Signed! even if you think he’s faking it.

as the original post states, “Post actual photos of your trophies and, optionally, basic details only.”

3 Likes

The good majority of photos in here aren’t posted in signed, nor are there any details anywhere. :joy:

The man’s pooorsche is real.

2 Likes

Thanks. Will return it.

1 Like

“Optionally” was added recently by some Trusted. Maybe so he can also post “you don’t wanna know” on his flipped EVs. My idea here was for photos and short desciption, without back and forth BS

1 Like

Was this really necessary? I’ve changed it back. Will stop trying to help with this thread.

Well, you should not edit other users’ topic titles. If I decided to “improve” the title of any of your EV threads, it wouldn’t make you happy because you may have different ideas about what it should be. Right?
Only Slava is trying to help with this thread by landfilling off-topic as per the title.

1 Like

Pm’d, harassed, called 37 times knowing you can replicate

4 Likes

im ready to ignore them because that’s what LH has now become.

1 Like

Post the contract or you fraud

7 Likes

I hope this message finds you well, would you mind sharing the dealer? I’m really looking for one of these for my own. /s

4 Likes

How did you get access to my inbox?

2 Likes

So sick of these clout chasers posting stock photos with made up numbers

1 Like

You’re far too polite. My inbox is flooded with entitled, prickly messages from people who seem to expect a deal/lead on a silver platter.

4 Likes

How do I get one of these? I’ll even go as high as 785+tax to save some additional time.

After 3 months it’s yours!

1 Like

LH’ers trying to figure out the calc but don’t want to be that guy and ask.

Confused Video Game GIF by Far Cry 6

2 Likes

Lolll - wonder what they were thinking when putting paperwork together lol

Such a stark difference from the past 36 months lolll

I wonder if his effective monthly includes the implied savings from electricity vs gasoline…

He’s got free juice

Hi can you replicate? Who’s the dealer? Who’s the dealer GM? How do I get in contact? I have no money can you accept starbucks gift cards? Please check PM, I really want these deals. PLease please please. Thank you and god bless

5 Likes