Off Topic Landfill 5

If you complained about the mean tweeting orange boogeyman your post wouldn’t have been moved :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Just got a new 2022 Elantra from Red Hoagland Hyundai. They don’t have any markups on their vehicles you can buy at MSRP. Look for Jimmy Hobbs and tell them Zaid sent you, he will give you another discount.

Funny how you have a top rated variety show and your brother is the head of the nyse? I guess my actuarial research says that’s impossible without nepotism. But daddy was a nobody. Right?

They’re so talented as a family. Even the brothers. :joy:

Offramp! At least bill mahar is starting to recognize.

2 Likes

You are talking about Trumps?

You def have that TDS they talk about. There is a cure for that, it’s called “move on”.

It’s funny you think, from my previous posts, that I would ever support some lifelong Democrat elitist from New York…yet you reply to most of my posts with something about the trump family.

I liked lots of his policies bc he knew how to work the crowd he needed support for. I never voted or once ever put my trust in him or his ilk. Maybe that will clear things up for you…

Oh the left right paradigm truly has worked its magic on even those that think they’re “educated”. Do better. Reject both and maybe we can all get out of this shitstorm alive and still able to hack some whips.

1 Like

I thought this had progressed to DDS but alas no cigar just yet.

1 Like

Funny that you always talk shit about left, but never about right. That’s all.

More nuanced than this. Truly it’s become more of a Auth vs Lib paradigm than a Left vs Right one.

Pick your corner or ride the fence: You can’t win for trying.

What’s funny is my beliefs are more classically centrist but you wacko leftists have gone so far left you’re basically back to the authoritarian right…hence your obsession with censorship

1 Like

Maybe you should google “nepotism” to understand the real meaning of the word in relation to your post.
Doesn’t get any higher than in WH.

Yes we can talk plenty about ghwb and boy bush. My hate for that crew of neocons is much higher then the current liberal scum in the WH now. They were pure evil while the current crew is just borderline retarded (and I say that with great contrition to those actually mentally challenged) Let’s just hope America isn’t dumb enough to elect hunter in a few years…

again, not a fan of any of these out of touch elitists. Ross Perot and more recently Ron Paul accjrately predicted all these current problems and had viable solutions for them. But they weren’t electable to the masses due to appearances. Shoukd tell you all you need to know about the average voter.

1 Like

What does it have to do with Stewart, a comedian, and “nepotism” that you commented about? Don’t make everything about politics.

He forces political agendas on a political show (programming) hence a politically motivated comment. All these elites have the same agendas and motivations. Pointing out nepotism is just that, pointing it out. The average person doesn’t have even one line of connection to the inter workings of the elite circles let alone several. They all marry/socialize and hire in these same circles. It’s no secret. it’s a big club and you’re not in it, yet it seems you’ll defend them like you are…

“For you see, the world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined…”

1 Like

What political show? Wake up, he is a comedian that happens to be a liberal. Same as Oliver and Maher. Fox is quoting the latter one, btw. Because he makes sense.

Political satire is still political, genius. They push views. Keep up with your daily programming I mean daily show…

It’s precious that you think his comedy got him to his current position. Check out some of his old standup if you think that’s funny well then I suppose he deserves his accolades in your mind. No surprise his big break came via mtv

1 Like

Which dealer? PM me pls. thank you.

Hey LC, what % off a TRX order are you at? I saw on your sheet 11%, but that was for a 90k msrp. Does that vary with a base model or is it still 11%?

Hi Sam, I am looking for 2022 Kia Forte LXS with 36/10k (best with no down pay). Also is it availble to delivery to NorCA? Like san jose

1 Like

This is a review thread. Please text/call us 818-263-0533

I saw and drooled

But as soon as I saw the 6 speed I CAME

2 Likes