Off Topic Landfill 5

Wooooooow so beautiful. Congratulation

1 Like

Looks SICK! I like your dealer given the plethora of black cars, especially the one parked behind you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lease or purchase outright ?

that’s NYC for you lol. 50% of the cars in inventory were black

lease

TRX order :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

Details? 1010

11% off no deposit from Chapman

1 Like

Just make it $0. The difference between $50 and $0 is effectively nothing and by making it $50, you are actually doing yourself a disservice by making the point that you value your services at effectively nothing.

1 Like

The difference between $50 and $0 is $50. And don’t worry about a disservice. The customer is getting a great deal.

1 Like

Raunchi you should lower your fees also – Mark is about to become the Amazon of LeaseHackr – Lets go!!!

2 Likes

Does that mean free shipping

3 Likes

yes, and with your earnings, at 50 bucks a pop, it’ll make a fine trip to wendy’s.

1 Like

What a hater.

1 Like

My fee seems to upset you? Are you upset that I am not taking advantage of customers during times of uncertainty and charging them $599? If programs go sour, you keep half your fee?

Or is it because you are unable to compete?

For someone that manipulates numbers to make it seem like you are giving better discounts than other Jeep brokers but then have a 2x dealer fee on the back-end should not come and criticize me for my low fee.

Now you’re hating on Wendy’s too? You just love hating on everything don’t you? I suggest taking some form of therapy. You have a lot to let go of brother.

4 Likes

Anyways, I am done with this back and forth. You have yourself a good night. And happy sales :slight_smile:

Y’all are confusing

In some posts you’re bashing your previous employer’s practices while in others you’re suggesting people reference the content they have created

3 Likes

While he brought this upon himself, stay out of other brokers’ threads.

1 Like

Hello, do you work with any Porsche dealers? I am looking for a 2022 Macan S.

Hi, do you work with any Porsche dealers?

My son is looking for a Rav4 Q3 Q5 can you contact me. thanks