Off Topic Landfill 5

Driving Tata for 80k is not my cup of tea, but to each their own.

Tata? Whatā€™s that mean?

1 Like

Use google, Luke :wink:

Donā€™t even listen to that noise if heā€™s remotely serious.

Is Times enough serious for you? Land Rover and Tesla top list of unreliable makes | The Times

You think RR or Tesla buyers care? I donā€™t think demand reflects that, do you?
Either way, your comment was about Tata. Please share those similarities between tata and Range Rover aside from the obvious subsidiary.

Demand is a fantastic argument, as miriads of flyes canā€™t be all wrong with their taste preferences, right?

Full disclosure - we are not talking about Tesla here. Despite obvious shortcomings, it is clear that overall it is a unique product, and I can understand what people find attracting there. Landrovers - not so much.

And yes, Rover does share reliability with native Tata products, be it their trucks or software.

Hi lease companion

Where are you located

Interested in the gx blk blk

Pls msg me or text 6319431100

Anyone have lower ball joints for a 99 blazer?

Edit: it was a joke lol

1 Like

Can you PM me about the X7 build? Thanks

Any base model Subaru Ascent deals?

Interested in this deal, how can we make it happen?

Interested in this deal, how can we start the conversation?

All brokers sell a phone number with pre-set numbers.

Not much different from you selling polestar carā€™s lol

1 Like

incorrect. i am involved through the entire process and provide a ā€œskip the dealerā€ service that phone number sellers donā€™t.

You canā€™t skip the dealer because you are not allowed to pull credit reports ---- nor do have the required licenses to do so

You bridge gaps ā€“ state the facts pls

1 Like

my customers interact with a grand total of 0 people at any dealerships. they dont waste 3 hours in a finance office getting pitched useless warranties. many get home delivery. in addition, i provide services that allow for selling lease returns. please donā€™t categorize me with phone number sellers.

1 Like

I think Octobers program runs through today

Just ignore him as every other broker does. Have a great day everyone!!!

you too, alberto. you were a pleasure to deal with years ago, and continue to be a pleasure now! i especially enjoyed it when you took a lincoln pricing sheet i spent hours working on and hit copy and paste, even though you sold a grand total of 0 lincolns.