Off Topic Landfill 5

Just annoyed with your negativity and trolling. I’ll leave it at that so this thread can maybe get back on track. Sorry to everyone who has to read through this garbage in every Tesla thread.

2 Likes

Was going to respond to your post point by point, until this part. I’ve literally given point by point breakdown of actual facts in several threads, facts that are yet to be disproven or even challenged by any other facts outside of name calling. However every single time facts are presented thread immediately turns into exactly what you just did, belittling name calling.

so what you are saying it’s a pointless score derived from counting useless things like fart mode as a “feature”?

That’s all in the discord server on top. Why is it that “celebrating” Tesla is on topic, but critical opinion is not? Since you wanted to ask THs for cleanup, I’m also going to ask for a different solution. This is LEASE hacker, there is no hacking here of any kind. “victory laps” need to go into share a deal, and whats in the garage. So since there is no LEASE discussion here, let’s just lock up all Tesla threads and prevent opening new ones. That will keep the peace 100% and will stay on topic.

Tesla apologists are like assholes. That’s it, no more to that sentence, just a lot of shit dispersed in every direction, which I guess makes fart sounds in the car appropriate.

you can’t even keep track of who you are talking to, you are annoyed at @mattevan, I just added to it. Technically while your cult posts unsubstantiated garbage, you are the ones trolling/

So are we still discussing how to get a Tesla Model FAST or that TESLA is cherry picking which cars they want to sell?

1 Like

I’ve never kept a Land Rover for more than 90 days before flipping it, so wouldn’t know!

This is LeaseHackr, not PurchaseHackr. Initial Quality is a more reliable indicator for the types of “ownership” experiences here, versus Dependability. If anyone on this forum is out of warranty cover they are doing it wrong.

Trusted Hackers, can we please move this to “Off-Ramp”???

3 Likes

And in every thread, it took two to tango.

I’m confused what ‘less than 50 miles’ means…are these demos?

Tesla apologists are like assholes. That’s it, no more to that sentence, just a lot of shit dispersed in every direction, which I guess makes fart sounds in the car appropriate.

[/quote]

Tesla or anything else I’ve never understood individuals who are so passionate about their position or opinion that they feel the need to spend time and effort to make their stance known. From the side it just looks like a shit throwing contest which is kind of entertaining.

For $140k, I think people expect some sort of a good well rounded package, not just straight line acceleration. I would shop the Taycan if I had the money.

“Car go brr” without draining $60 tanks of gas in 200miles.

Whats the point of driving anything with performance stats, C63 or M4…etc. So you don’t like performance cars either.

Everyone should be leasing a cheap Camry?

3 Likes

You can get a Camry and have 15k for gas. Yes you won’t go “brr” but the rest of the car is on par or better. Read on for the “brr” part.

One, in no world can a Tesla anything compare to C63 or M4 or pretty much anything from a luxury standpoint, so there is that. If you are still pretending that Tesla is on par with anytning luxury, you’ve drank way more kool-aid than most.

On top of that, there are VERY few of these cars that will even go fast at any given point. There is a statement by someone with M5 or m550 here that literally has to force himself not to enjoy the car because you know, laws, cops, tickets, public endagerement, etc. All of you Tesla fanbois are latching on to 0-60 like anyone, outside of internet forums cares about those numbers. Based on what cars actually sell in large numbers, 0-60 is the last thing on everyone’s mind. But I’m glad that we are finally on the same page that outside of “brrr” there is nothing in a Tesla to get excited over.

The people on here who are literally banking on the fact that they will be able to resell their car in 2-3 years without losing any money, yes, they should be leasing a cheap anything and take a personal finance class or two.

Cheap anything’s are expensive leases - good buys—

In this market lease something expensive or buy cheap — the delta on the expensive side isn’t as drastic ——

The cheap lease side got smoked hence it’s the collision of budget constraints and mental nonfeasance

1 Like

Same here. Design isn’t great. Interior is subpar. Roof design is hot as hell in SoCal heat. But man oh man. The car is fun, especially the more I get used to autopilot. I love being able to eat a salad while “driving”. No more settling for a one-handed burrito or a cheap Taco Bell bean burrito. It’s Greek salad all day long in a Tesla! Oh, and paying $12-$13 for a full charge on a supercharger is icing on the cake. My Tundra costs me $160+ for a full-up these days!!! Let’s go Brandon!

2 Likes

The Tesla model 3 is the EV Camry …

4 Likes

Gas car won’t help they’re all computer controlled. You’ll be a carbureted car/motorcycle.

2 Likes

Actually probably all the way back to 1975, when they started using electronic ignition, ie: no points/condensers.

1 Like

Russian Lada 2107 with no electronic ignition and true carburettor was produced until 2012. Looks like you can still buy a new one (at least, I see ads online).

You can certainly buy a used one.

Want to get one as an EMP insurance?

We are all shocked, shocked I tell you! /s

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So all the grandstanding of “my car has netflix” is now $10 a month. Or you know free in everything else with the phone that 99.9% of people already have on them. Next step is going to be high beams extra, blinkers per use, wipers per swipe and “auto-pilot” per intervention charge.

But fart sounds are free right? That they kept?

What I meant was that all the crap that is being touted as what makes Tesla a Tesla is becoming optional and extra. Outside of speed (referred to “car go brrr” in a few other posts and a ton of smugness over “I help save the planet”) Tesla got absolutely nothing on a slightly higher than base Camry / Accord / Elantra pick literally any other car on the market.

Yeah, definitely not a Camry then.

A $50k pile of garbage?!? Your single post cannot be reconciled to a coherent thought.

unless you live in an apartment

noone was disputing this single fact.

Which is not how most of them are driven. Most of them are driven exactly like Camry would, and based on the amount of space that’s always in front of them, I would venture a guess that most of them are on “auto pilot”.

I’m just curious - for all of the trolling you do, what do you drive??

1 Like