Off Topic Landfill 5

Can you send me the dealer info?

Ok, walk me through this. Iā€™m about to sell a car (month 22 of 24 lease) to a dealer, due to incredible equity right now. Should I be trying to transfer the lease to them instead or is there a better way to approach exit for tax event purposes?

The discussions above are specifically for this Jeep. In your case as it looks like the lease is almost over, so there would be no point in transferring it to anyone else, and I donā€™t believe there are any leasing companies that would allow a transfer at the point you are at anyway.

I have been suing car dealers in my practice for quite some time now. My legal advice is sound. The last dealer who laughed at me was hit with 10k in attorney fees when I tried a case to unanimous verdict over with minimal damages. That is the beauty of the NJCFA. I suggest that anyone who was lied to by a dealer or broker seek legal advice. Dont take advice from folks who are in the business of screwing you over.

OFFICIAL NOTICE OF DEMAND

No-one has hired us to represent their interest in resolving this matter, but weā€™re still going to. This letter serves as an official demand for: stopping text posts in Meme Lounge thread.

If there is no response to this letter by 4/25/2021, all legal rights shall be explored, including, but not limited to, legal proceedings necessary in accordance with State and Federal laws. This notice of demand serves as official notice to you and may be tendered in court as evidence of your failure to cooperate. If legal action is to occur to resolve this matter, it may involve having you pay attorneyā€™s fees.

We hope to resolve this matter as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Bunch of random armchair lawyers

In other words,

When internet lawyers get called out on their misleading and blatantly false advice the proceed, to post jokes. Thatā€™s fine, it publicizes the fact that the lease brokers here and dealers regularly violate the NJCFA which gives folks here lots of leverage should they choose to file suit. Remember, if they mislead you or even failed to disclose information they should have they are subject to suit. Moreover, an attorney need only to prove $1 of ascertainable loss to collect attorney fees (and in some specific instances, not loss is required). Therefore, there are lots of firms that will take on what appears to be a small case.

Thatā€™s fine, just not in Meme thread

i bet all @brokers and @dealers on this forum canā€™t wait until you approach them looking for a new car.

1 Like

Texted you. Thanks

Can you apply for CVRP with the temporary plate number?

I was being lazy, thanks for the kick in the ass. Got this submitted tonight!

Yes you can. You need the Reg 397 form that the dealer fills out when you buy.

2 Likes

Check out Ethanā€™s blog from Carlsbad, heā€™s very responsive and is dropping very aggressive deals

Care to share the particulars. I just purchased a 2021 bolt MSRP $40,415 for $8000 one pay lease, 36 months 12,000 miles a year. I purchased at a different dealership

Which dealership?

Tricia Wohler is fantastic at Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park. Handled everything via phone, text and email. Documents were waiting on arrival. What you agree on is what you get no upsell no pressure and a really nice woman to work with

2 Likes

Any X5 with a v8, m sport, 15k miles a year available?

Hi John, I just texted you details. Talk to you soon. Thank you!

Hi Jon, just texted you the details. Look forward to working with you. Thank you!

Any 330 xdrive m package available?

1 Like