Off Topic Landfill 5

One of the top construction firms is know is already balling out on these. And your worrying about paying ppl to sit and charge :joy::joy::joy:
#unionlife

1 Like

That has less to do with the practicality or functionality of the truck than it is to meet corporate net zero goals.

Write off’s baby

1 Like

I rode in this WT Trim at the NY Autoshow. It was comfy, huge inside and the rep kept telling me about its range.

Agree it’s ugly, but the RS Trim is way nicer but that’s like $100k . I’m sure these will have massive rebates on them tho.

Every landscaper in long island gonna have one :joy:

Didn’t think they could make an uglier truck then Honda but here we are. And to think people get paid to design these, then those designs work their way through countless people before approval. Baffled these will be 40k next year…

5 Likes

Your right… any word on tundra EV? Lol

They would do a phev Tacoma first I would imagine. Would love to see them do a phev scout for 30 or so. Would kill it

2 Likes

Most of these trash EV’s (which is nearly all of them) wouldn’t sell at all without these massive government handouts. Free market at work! Gotta love it when the govt takes 7500 from the plumber to give it to the rich for their 100k EV.

To be fair they wouldn’t give it back to the plumber anyway :joy:

2 Likes

Now GMC

You do realize that tradesmen often pull trailers, have cargo in the bed, etc. right?

I’m not just referring to the trucks towing 10k+ pounds daily.

Congrats! Can you please PM me a copy of the contract?

Hi guys, new to the site and have a connection at a midwest Mitsubishi dealer. I’m a lurker here and my brother is a regular member, so he recommended getting the word out.

They have some plug-in hybrids they want to move. Can provide further details. Not sure what the appetite is for PHEV Outlanders, but you tell me. I can work up some calculators once I make sure I know what I’m doing.

39 months/10k miles/1st payment down

Outlander SE PHEV
$47850 MSRP
$44857.65 Sale Price
$506.92/month w/o Tax

Outlander SE PHEV
$45370 MSRP
$42610.65 Sale Price
$469.95/month w/o Tax

Outlander SE PHEV
$45815 MSRP
$43005.65 Sale Price
$479.58/month w/o Tax

Outlander SE PHEV
$46445 MSRP
$43566.65 Sale Price
$487.67/month w/o Tax

Outlander SEL PHEV
$49275 MSRP
$46013.90 Sale Price
$491.52/month w/o Tax

Outlander SEL PHEV
$49100 MSRP
$45848.90 Sale Price
$489.06/month w/o Tax

Outlander SEL PHEV
$49985 MSRP
$46642.90 Sale Price
$500.31/month w/o Tax

Hi Michael,

I just sent you a text.

Joe

1 Like

Wow good one congrats. Please PM dealer info if you don’t mind

1 Like

Congrats! Such a good deal! Could you please PM me the dealer info if you don’t mind.

Yup thats the national program

Why posting it in his review thread? Just because you are a Volvo dealer? Go register first.

Hey, Can you DM On on which Cadillac dealer? I got a quote for a
2024 Cadillac Lyriq Sport 1 RWD for $299 a month with $2800 down but it is a loaner vehicle.

Thank you,
T