Off Topic Landfill 5

Referral Code additional $750 off Design Your Lucid Air | Lucid Motors
Show the dealer the code or order directly from the website and receive $750 using my new referral code. All new owners get a referral code this one is mine and it was never used.

Referral Code additional $750 off Design Your Lucid Air | Lucid Motors
Show the dealer the code or order directly from the website and receive $750 using my new referral code. All new owners get a referral code this one is mine and it was never used.

Hi Donny, can I get a link to the spreadsheet? Interested in the GTs. Thanks!

Rear looks good, needs to see the front side :wink::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Not interested :smile:. Entry level badge buyer Mercedes with a bend me over dealership (?) plate frame. Looks good for the profile pic but I’m not purchasing a property with her :rofl:

1 Like

This is LH, I need to know the lease calculation n incentives here :rofl::rofl::stuck_out_tongue:

What is this ugly pick up

2 Likes

Yeah, the new Silverado EV are Fugly as hell what were they thinking.

At first glance it looks like it’s wearing hubcaps.

Appliance white paint and black plastic cladding everywhere—looks like the cheapest fleet truck on the lot

1 Like

To be fair it IS the Work Truck Trim.

$75k work truck lmao what an absolute joke

4 Likes

Not gonna disagree with you there

2 Likes

I saw a video about this in all black (higher trim also) and i think it looked semi OK. I can’t unsee pontiac astek (and whatever the truck that looked like a astek was called) in this design.

The range is apparently very good around 400 real life

Its tough for a working man to afford a 100k truck as a “work car” unless your owner of a company that car be a write off. But besides that its not the best looking truck, but that 400 range is very attractive

Doubt most people even understand what writing off actually means let alone any of the nuances.

Cash is king for a business. Any business owner who thinks “writing off” supersedes that truth SMH

2 Likes

It means the write off or government people pay for it.

If you dont stay in debt in real estate, then you gonna have to pay big time end of the year

Debt is king
Cash is dumb

3 Likes

For who? :laughing:

For a work truck, a 400 mile range (under rather ideal conditions) really isn’t all that much. That is without factoring any real weight in the bed. I also believe the towing tests conducted on that Silverado EV had shown that the range would be reduced to nearly 50%. And are the employees supposed to be paid while they just sit, waiting for the truck to charge?

3 Likes

Nobody is buying a ev to tow, if your doing towing its a no brainer your not gonna get a ev, i would get a duramax/cummins. But for a work truck going to work as a tradesman its a good truck.