Off Topic Landfill 5

Not family car. I need ICE for long trips past 200 miles

Family car, ice, you need a sienna :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

No, I mean literally what happened to it haha. I thought you signed for it, but it never appeared in the trophy garage.

If you didnā€™t sign that one pay, I figure some LHā€™er cashed in on a mega deal.

Ohhhh sitting at dealerā€¦ I seen it for 3-4 days before it was towed. Typical EQ life

2 Likes

If sienna had a v8 TT, Iā€™d do it lol

2 Likes

Did the Wagoneer get lemonā€™d or bought back?

Waiting on lawyers.

Wagoneer declined to buy it back saying the car was too new and did not have enough issues. Even though it has sat at the dealer for over 40+ days. They just want me to keep wasting my time to bring it in. So I just contacted a lawyer to handle it.

Law firm did say this is maybe the 20th case for Wagoneer about same issue and all were lemonā€™d out so I have a very high chance of getting lemonā€™d

1 Like

What was the issue out of curiosity? My neighbor has been dealing with non-stop issues since purchase, continuously taking it in to the dealer for repairs.

Mine has a shake when driving. I paid to change out tires, and balanced wheels/tires 5 timesā€¦ all out-of-pocket costs. I am out about $2500 so far with no reimbursement

They want me to buy new wheels, in hopes it fixes it. I said no way I am dropping $4,000 on wheels that might not even fix the issue. They said I would be reimbursed on a case by case but I am not willing to take that chance.

Thx. sounds like a diff issue from his.

Thatā€™s crazy! Lemon should be pretty straight fwd using an attorney. I went that route with Tesla and they bought it back instead of going through the process. Worked out well for me.

My friend has had a ton of electrical and blind spot detector issues on his. Every other wk heā€™s in some new Wagoneer loaner from the store bc they havenā€™t been able to solve it in 8 mths now. Stellantis did offer $7k over the phone to waive any lemon claim in future, but he didnā€™t take it (rightfully).

Hello @carEnthusiast007 ! i am interested in an SEL or SE ( in that order) and didnā€™t get much help getting a response from dealers. I am in Denver metro. Any chance you can connect me to someone that could help please?

1 Like

@AutoNinjas @AutoCompanion
i am looking for Defender deals can you please help me find a good deal?

1 Like

Could you please send me the contact information for the sales guy? Thank you in advance!

Could you please share the contact info of the sales person? Many thanks

New C63 is out officially, I wonder what crazy lease deals weā€™ll see on those soon. For $600/m Iā€™d probably take one.

Will pay for an employee discount or F&F as well - please DM me and name your price :cowboy_hat_face:

OOh, how do we get our hands on these F&F discount codes, is there a club initiation fee?

Hi,
Could you share the dealer info with me please

Do you mind sharing the dealer info please?