Off Topic Landfill 5

LOL maybe if you have 24 month lease, you can figure it out later lol

1 Like

I like how you thinking but mine goes back September. Gonna miss this :nauseated_face: EV :face_vomiting: rocket-ship :rocket:

Ahhh yeah mine goes back November. I wish I were able to extend it.

Are there still cops in crown vics? Had to train ourselves to worry about Explorers and Chargers in the rearview.

Love the CV. classic cab and cop car.

1 Like

The rookies are :rofl:

2 Likes

Car Chase Police GIF

1 Like

Ha so true. 300k miles and ready for action.

All over LA County still. You can get used ones from CHP for cheap and REALLY scare ppl on the 405.

2 Likes

405 too much traffic u dont really need to scare. 5 another story lol.

1 Like

looks like Dublin,ohio
Enjoy :wink:

1 Like

I thought Audi let’s you extend the lease for 6 months.

But numbers don’t add up. It would be $3400 a month to extend. I’d love to extend it

Cybertruck vs Rivian @ Bridge Park

1 Like

You both are right. I don’t have any prizes to award you though.

FTFY. In before LF.

Im actually from the Northeast ohio .

Great looking car. Can you comment a bit more on the condition given that it’s CPO? Were there any scratches on the rims and how was the tire tread wear? Just wondering if I should consider CPO in the future.

All valid concerns. So I was in the same boat as you. Was worried about CPO. I did extensive research and found that its either hit or miss. However I did find out that porsche CPO are better than others. Like my car needed new tires and a few touch up and they replaced the tires. The wheels were in excellent condition so didn”t need anything done on those. You can also ask for the CPO report and what they actually did. My advisor told me you can ask them to fix items if you feel that it will be a problem upon lease end. They worked with me. So the dealership makes a big difference. Also I wanted a low mileage CPO so 18k wasn’t to bad for a 2021 taycan. One other thing that was important to me was how many previous owners were their for this car. You can ask the broker if they can check the the carfax from dealer if its only one owner etc.

Again I can tell you everything worked out for me but the car you get could be completely different etc. So use your judgement when it comes to making a decision on CPO. My taycan msrp was 150k and I live in virginia so I was not going to lease a new one especially since I would have had to pay taxes on the full sale amt and yearly taxes as well. so CPO was the best decision I could make.

Appreciate the added details. That’s awesome they changed the tires out for you. Enjoy.

Hi,
I am interested in 2023 EQB 300 SUV Loaner Exclusive Trim/Pano Roof - 1 Available