Off Topic Landfill 5

So butthurt you’re making memes, shitposting worked. And just because it’s a shitpost doesn’t mean it isn’t fact (I’ll stand on what I said) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hate to say it, but the GT looks great as-is from that angle. The Benz plate LOL

1 Like

:zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Even better: peeps ignore the obvious and the listed definition, and click the link just to be sure

:thinking:

2 Likes

Yeah etron def looks better hands down

2 Likes

Unless you use it for roadtrip or you are taking advantage of free charging, you will barely charge it outside.

Iron Man Eye Roll GIF

7 Likes

lol - the green economy - carbon credits - green investing - low carbon footprint-

Hybrids work - not this EV nonsense - 10 degrees outside and the range drops 50+ miles

Truck is not my type of car, however I don’t run around shaming Truck owners and let them know how wrong their decisions are. YMMV. LOL.

1 Like

I don’t think you understand. Most people here didn’t get EV for saving the planet, we got EVs because they are cheap and we can charge at home + using launch mode at every stop light without caring about wear on the engine.

6 Likes

Yep, if they take away the government money and lease subventions so EV cost the same as ICE… then LH would be filled with people saying EV’s are a failure since they cost too much money.

1 Like

Cat peed on your hood again

1 Like

All day everyday :joy:

EV is only for daily/weekend driving in state. I do enjoy not paying for gas. I used to pay like 400-600 a month in gas. Now it is maybe $100-$200 (mostly the wagoneer). Solar pretty much offsets me charging the EVs

I don’t believe in taking this car outside of it’s range because I don’t have patience to wait to charge or fight fellow EV owners on who is first in line

6 Likes

I would rock that Crown Vick every day back n forth to Miami from Broward on 95 ! Zero F’s given to other drivers. let me know if you selling lol

2 Likes

Scare a few ppl too thinking your a cop lol

2 Likes

Wanna sell your wheels? lol

You buying?

I need for lease return. I have another set of 20s so we can do swap plus cash lol

You sold your original set? :joy:

Then what am I gonna use at return :rofl:

1 Like