Off Topic Landfill 5

NDA or non-export agreement?

1 Like

Either or. Nda would be so buyers donā€™t flip them right away, like a minimum holding period before resell. Non export I can see for shippers trying overseas. But if none of the above is mentioned in that deal then itā€™s yours to do what you want.

1 Like

How is that NDA its not a disclosure. It should be NFA non flipper agreement :grin:

Thatā€™s not what an NDA is.

2 Likes

Only thing Iā€™ve seen is non export agreement

1 Like

Youā€™ve never seen that? Itā€™s a first right agreement I think they call it. If you decide to sell the dealer has first right to buy it for the price they sold it to you. It was all the rage with Toyota during Covid

1 Like

What color is it? Iā€™m guessing itā€™d be non cost effective for TX?

Itā€™s white and I have no idea about TX

1 Like

Im aware of that but its still not called an NDA is what I meant lol.

1 Like

DBaA agreement.

Yeah def not. And I havenā€™t seen them lately anymore either since the new car flip market is pretty much dead sans a few cars.

1 Like

Huh ? its usually just added a clause in the contract stating non resellable unless to the selling dealer corporation for X months.

They also have to pay to get the car back to them. They do it to scare people Iā€™ve never seen it enforced. But I deal with Toyota so not a huge profit margin on flips. It was big on siennas last year and seq pro

1 Like

Considering how rough the neighborhood is, itā€™s just a fake ad to get $4000

1 Like

My favorite part of this is the person listing isnā€™t even capable enough to rotate their photos. Like they might as well upload every vehicle upside down becauseā€¦ thatā€™s what this X3 is.

1 Like

Can someone photoshop @anon65069371 's Porsche in place of the X3 in front of this house?

$1 house. $1,500 monthlies car.

4 Likes

I pay 1500? Bro canā€™t read
You must be hunter biden

1 Like

Bruh thatā€™s not even a house. thatā€™s half a house, at least I get the whole parking space to live in.

2 Likes

Howā€™s this look, now pay up!

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: bro

2 Likes