Off Topic Landfill 5

These are already nearly $1k a month payments .

Pittsburgh seems like a great place. Sewickley Porsche seemed flexible to about 16-17% off MSRP on their Macan Demos when I reached out (ht to whoever mentioned Sewickley above)

2 Likes

Sewickley does not have any demo. The lease numbers are not good. Ask me how I know.

7 Likes

And againā€¦

ā€œThe first rule about leasehackr is you do not talk about leasehackrā€

And this was the first response once I filled out the form on their website without having any prior contact. I guess a lot of other LHā€™ers probably reached out to match the deal

This is trueā€¦ the more i talk to dealers the more i know they are on this site.

ā€œI saw this deal on leasehackrsā€ im sure is said everyday.

Which is good and bad right. They are aware the deals are being made. But if they want to blow a car out like that. 20 percent. They dont want then to begin with

Iā€™d drive that

2 Likes

When you see these round $$ numbers off discounts you know they include all available rebates.

PMā€™d you for details :slight_smile:

Someoneā€™s going to take it in the brown. In all seriousness, thatā€™s not a bad color. The wheels should be upgraded, and itā€™s fine. It looks far better in sunlight.

2 Likes

My mind is in the gutter or are you trying to say something else?

2 Likes

What color is that? ā€œI special orderedā€

Heā€™s saying exactly what youā€™re thinking.

Side note, the base wheels are much better than these:

Mahogany metallic looks great.

Macadamia was a stunner too.

1 Like

Any idea on what it is 12/15?

I am looking to lease 2 Camry XLE for my fleet. Please contact me at deniceonline2016@gmail.com if you have any availableā€¦ I am looking to comlete these leases asap

Reach out to @Jrouleau426

Love to see the charity trend continuing. Well done, sir!

2 Likes

did they include $5K incentive from Costco?

1 Like

Not sure if that can be stacked with the $7500 National offer.

Forget the etron, post pics of your new toy