Off Topic Landfill 5

What’s a good discount on these Macan loaners?

Around 18.5% you start getting into a nice monthly range assuming base or v moderately marked up MF

1 Like

All that’s missing from this picture is fire works.

3 Likes

Love a red gut - Mazel

2 Likes

What’s your average mpg so far?

I only measure smiles per gallon. I honestly don’t keep track of my MPG unfortunately.

1 Like

Waiting for a Bentayga loaner deal next. Those would be fun.

New 2022 Challenger R/T $3k off from Chrysler but seen some dealers up to $5k off. Debating on getting a manual one but it sure doesn’t get up and go like the LT1 I had!

Go with the scat pack. The price difference from an RT to a scat is minimal in comparison to the performance difference

Does anyone know what’s the best pricing for ordering a Charger Scat Pack? (Recommend dealers?)

I’ll take over. Live close by and have good credit score. Please DM me. Thanks!

Is the $7500 ev lease incentives included as a “discount ” ? Or is it missing from some EVs?
(eg is a $4500 “discount” a $3000 over msrp and $7500 ev lease incentive?)

Hey, it’s been a while but I’m interested too, can you PM me?

Hello Jeef. Any pacifica hybrids or phev available for below msrp with incentives? I am in market for the same

$500 a month? if so im in this is my local dealer

I was hoping no one found out about this one :melting_face: I’ve been working on them for a few days. No real desire to come off of the price as of now.

lol the dealers here in ventura county dont play, people got stupid money around here

sorry lol - if you’re local you probably have a leg up on the rest of us

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Negotiation chances are going to go down if they start suddenly getting a lot more leads. That can be a danger of posting it here.

2 Likes