Off Topic Landfill 5

Sounds like these Audi leases might make sense now for EV. Looking forward to hearing from you @Anthony_Lopez

any good lease deals on any SUV, for Dallas area?

Looking to buy 2023 Kia Telluride. Any deals?

Friends, read the fine print. Thatā€™s about $1k per month before TTL

3 Likes

If thatā€™s the ad thereā€™s should be room to work with

1 Like

Absolutely horrifying deal. Made me think this was a Halloween special :ghost:

1 Like

And yet a walk-in will take that deal and be perfectly content with it.

Letā€™s show some appreciation for the average retail customer, they make this possible.

2 Likes

Confused by your post. Are you saying Sewickly is a good dealer to work with, or why are you posting this dealer specifically vs any other dealer with service loaners?

Iā€™m just sharing a decent bank of 2022 loaners and wanted to mention that other Sewickley stores have been discussed in a less favorable light on the forum before (i.e. having lots of cars, but not discounting, specifically when Day Audi was closing).

Apologies if Iā€™m misunderstanding, but why would one go to a dealer thatā€™s been discussed in a less positive light on the forum previously, versus any other dealer that has 5-6 macan loaners (about 70% of dealers iā€™ve looked into around the northeast and midatlantic have a number of macan loaners).

Think the thread is intended to provide leads from LHs to get good offers.

Edit: Keep getting moved to landfill but think this is relevant to the thread?

With that extra $182 per month over the legendary (for this week) Macanā€™t deal you could have bought/leased/paid for the following:

1. Bought a Volvo 1988 240 DL for the Volvo loyalty (one payment of $182);
  2. Leased a 2010 RR for 3 months with $0 DAS and a 1% RV (3 payments of $182)
  3. Paid 5% of the total cost to remediate the mold and fix your Tesla trunk with no insurance and no warranty ($182 applied to the total bill of $3,640).

Just sayinā€™

all kidding aside thatā€™s a good deal on the Macan, so congrats!

1 Like

Is there a purpose of this thread that canā€™t be achieved with all the other Tesla threads?

Find Out Chalk GIF by The Undroppables

They quoted me 9.6k as a price point.

1 Like

What a great msrp.

4 Likes

surprisingly a super common MSRP for base Macanā€™s

Well this is a first for meā€¦ The LH effect?

3 Likes

Me clicking through every single Macan listing they have from Abu Dhabi couldnā€™t have helped.

3 Likes

Did container shipping come up on your search feed?

Nah, dadā€™s still stateside - his volvo lease is up very soon.