Off Topic Landfill 5

The credit is for “Business” leases only. Not personal so keep that in mind. Leased electric vehicles now qualify for $7,500 tax break that kicks in Jan. 1 - MarketWatch

1 Like

The loophole is , all new car leases are Business Leases. Because a Business owns the car (not you)

1 Like

Is that a real loophole? I’d be careful trying to stretch that one. But im know CPA. I’ll let them take care of it for me since I bought my car a week before this change.

Yes a ton of discussion about how Machin is really pissed about how 45W (Tax code) can be exploited (and was installed without him noticing).
30D (Personal Purchase) on the other hand has like many rules and limits and only a few cars can even qualify.
45W has none of those, Now it is up to the Bank to decide to pass it and Audi just did

1 Like

That’s good news for all.

So each manufacturer would need to get an approval for it? Who besides Audi is offering this currently?

Search for ev phev

1 Like

I see the other German car maker in Stuttgart is passing $7500 through as well …

Doubt that Mitch would give you 10% off on that one.

I can tell you how they learned!

4 Likes

Dealer fees and adds were the killer there though😢

That said, the contact I had there was a top
notch guy. I wanted to give him a sale but the bottom line was just not competitive with the out of state offers.

1 Like

Anyone know of any NorCal KIA dealers selling Telluride build orders at MSRP?

supposedly kia of salinas

1 Like

My friend called them, they have stopped taking orders for now due to backlog…

Hey people :slight_smile: I’m new here.
I’m looking to finance a new Rav4 XLE. Where is the appropriate place to post?

send @Jrouleau426 a message for a toyota

yeah the FL level fees are the reasons why I didn’t take it too. But add-on wasnt an issue, they structured the deal to have a bigger discounts to offset the add ons. At the end of the day, it’s a 4% discount for the sale price.

Also I have a G87 coming in so figure I should avoid the trouble of one more “why I need this” explaining…

+1 on the top notch experience. No BS and full transparency,which I didn’t expected to get at a Nissan dealership especially in FL…

Are there any threads I can post on too?

just send him a message @Jrouleau426 is top toyota broker here on LH

heres a link to his inventory post 🛻 JANUARY TOYOTA! All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! Tacos $235 TUNDRA from $375! 4run $400 - #6333 by Jrouleau426