Off Topic Landfill 5

I checked, haven’t found any newer post than April last year for a Honda. Unless I’m not searching right. Im in GA

Check with @AutoCompanion . Maybe he got civics?

1 Like

@TheSmoke09 you don’t want none

1 Like

@Jon why is my post landfilled?
I’m sharing a legit lead.

@Jon why were the posts moved to landfill?

1 Like

@Jon i don’t understand why are you landfilling legit leads?

2 Likes

Thread was for specific car leads, not dealerships that would do certain deal structures. A deal with one-pay and MSDs, but selling at over MSRP wouldn’t really qualify to be in that thread. I’ve moved your post back in, but if the thread starts getting littered with other dealerships that offer the same structures, but arent actually deals, then will have to re-visit those types of posts.

Your post was moved after multiple replies about that being a bad dealer. Moved your post back in for now.

I posted about Nissans. Posts about a bad dealer were for Honda…

I misunderstood your post. It was moved back in though.

I mean the last part of my past is “they are willing to discount”, so where is this “selling at over MSRP” coming from?

Hi, can I also get the info please?

Anyone have any leads on a bronco raptor? Found a new one local on the lot but with a 25k mark up, anyone know if that’s the norm on something like this? I don’t know much about them.

This is a gift for my brother from my sister-in-law, he’s turning 50 and he’s been talking about the raptor since it came out so she would like to surprise him with it.

Pretty much the norm for raptors on the lot.

Thats what I figured, he came down to 20k over. Not sure if its worth it or not, I assume these cant be ordered anymore?

Even if they can be ordered Ford takes an insane amount of time and it can be a year or two before you got it.

Cold call every dealer within 500 miles. Likely its only markup on them.

I just called 3 that I found online that showed them in stock, all 3 were in transit and had deposits on them and all were 20k over. My brother ONLY wants black so that’s the only slightly limiting thing but I am starting to make some calls!

Do you have any deals on Acura RDX-A spec?

Congratulations
Nice color combo
I have same color & combo in Convertible. It took me 6 months + to get that car.
Good Luck