Off Topic Landfill 5

The red button is stock?

Yup, I think all M cars have the red start/stop button.

How’s the interior space?

hope you bought tire and wheel.

2 Likes

I’m 6’2" and am perfectly comfortable in the front - the back is small for taller people though. Its useable in a pinch, but really meant for kids or shorter adults. Trunk isn’t too small and you can fold the back seats down which also helps. Door opening and trunk height isn’t great which makes it pretty much impossible to put larger objects in - like larger moving boxes, etc.

Wish they had the hatch in the US

1 Like

Do you have 3 cars in the garage also…hehe

1 Like

Cody needs more color for the cars

1 Like

The word slave comes from Slav, which were - double checks notes - white people.

1 Like

yes im well aware that almost every ethnic group was used for slavery at one time or another. The best slaves are those that believe they’re free, brilliant concept perpetrated on many in the 20th century

please pm me if you do jeep

Hey very interested

Pm me lease numbers on the x6

Um… they did tell everyone they’re in the midst of a hurricane.

I’m sure they’ll respond in the thread but just an fyi.

Hey! Email me - thomas@autoleaseninjas.com - in the case that something is urgent or if you need help with a quote. Trying to get to everyone while Nick is underwater (literally)

FWD me the email chain (if not i can always grab it in the CRM) and let me know whatever is needed - doing my best!

Is he in Fort Myers or Tampa area?

I’m sending a shout out to all our Fort Myers and Naples friends. May your families and your homes be safe and dry. Prayers are going up for all Floridians !!

Better replace those rubber band Pirellis!

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming: aren’t plates dealers problem and your dmv’s issue - not a brokers problem ? i am sûre the dealer will issue another temp tags if you asked them nicely

2 Likes