Off Topic Landfill 5

3 Likes

beautiful happy endings GIF

At some point I figured it out, but I’d be lying if I told you that I didn’t make some considerable messes for myself along the way.

The key is the ability to learn from your own mistakes so you don’t repeat them. And then apply those lessons to other types of financial transactions.

But now we’re talking several orders of magnitude beyond memorizing what 9 x 9 equals, or how to keep money in a bank account when you’re paid every two weeks but most of your bills are on a monthly cycle.

2 Likes

Love George Carlin …they don’t make them like them anymore…because they CAN’T! Many of those popular guys back then wouldn’t fit all of the molds of today.

1 Like

Funny thing was he was very left for his day. Just shows how far things have shifted. His genius was pointing out flaws with both sides. Towards the end of his life he really embraced his inner cynic. Def a pop culture soothsayer. One of the best for sure

2 Likes

Left wasn’t the man when he identified as such.

Look up Repressive Tolerance by Marcuse.

1 Like

Carlin was a fucking prophet disguised as a comedian…miss that guy!

4 Likes

Oh I watched the transition from the modern day hippy class to embracing authoritarianism. Well aware!

1 Like

Ben Shapiro :slightly_smiling_face: dude is hard core facts

1 Like

embracing authoritarianism???

dear god you can’t be serious can you?

think you found your problem there hoss.

Ben isn’t my cup of Tea either but better than Vaush or that Piker, Hasan or his uncle Chunky Yoghurt.

1 Like

100%. I used to live in Central America with plenty of expats with alternative ideologies. They went from not trusting the govt to 100% eating from their hands.

1 Like

Landfill that shit bro! Keep the original propaganda divisive piece up. Do your thing. Modern day glasnost.

1 Like

You know where the term politically correct comes from, right?

For a bunch of people against Russia they sure embrace their ideologies

1 Like

One of the best things on YouTube is Chunky Yogurt on Election Day 2016. Comedy gold Jerry!

1 Like

What did Ben do?

sorry i thought you were still talking about george carlin there. i was really confused!!

i only know hasan from this list. i’ve heard that vaush is a fascist but never seen his vids. absolutely no idea why anyone would watch someone named chunky yoghurt.

precisely.

1 Like

Ben apparently hurt some fee fees at a podcast conference or something recently just by the act of posting up. So much that the venue apologized (more like groveled) for forgiveness like an abused partner.

I have a dealer willing to do $60k on my Jeep if he can get my Pilot too. Pilot is US Bank so id have to buy it out myself but it would put $5k equity in my pocket. So now im looking to see what I can replace it with sometime soon. The wife would like an ev.