Off Topic Landfill 5

Yeah a little gem called the patriot act would give them that access. Regardless how hard is it to require another form when signing paperwork for an ev? It’s really not that difficult. I’m sure they can tack on some fees as well to cover the bloated agency they would “have” to create

1 Like

first time GIF

How is that not relevant? Billion dollar agencies can’t get their shit together to prevent fraud.

Must not speak ill of dear leaders.

1 Like

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Can just blame it on turbo tax like Timothy geitner

1 Like

3 Likes

Speaking of Government computers, the Department of Defense still uses a computer program known as MOCAS, Mechanization of Contract Administration Services, that launched in 1958 using punchcards. The program is used to process payments to defense contractors. When I started work with the DoD in 1995, they were in the process of a MOCAS brown out, which was DoD speak for transitioning to a new system. However, that never occurred, and MOCAS is still being used today.

4 Likes

pshh and the DMVs complain about lack of funding

Some inspiration for Fallout series fans.

1 Like

My wife’s dad (my Father-in-Law, I guess) helped build that system. I hear all about it every Christmas.

4 Likes

Dude! Please type in password.

1 Like

Just saw this on twitter

Florida needs the $1.50 I see

That seems unusually high for a 16kWh pack. Even a replacement 100kWh pack isn’t that much from Tesla…

1 Like

Service Writers have boat payments too. That’s about 3x what dealer should charge.

That customer posting on Volt Hackr: “already approved but how did I do? I didn’t want to price shop or rent a car for a few days, and they let me drive a Spark while it was being fixed.”

2 Likes

I’d call bullshit but there really are people that dumb and or careless with money.

Loving the posts we’re seeing lately for some American v8 muscle. Congrats!

Hypersonic is a tremendous color well done

4 Likes

Damn that’s the nicest car I’ve seen recently.

1 Like

What a beautiful spec! I love it congratulations!

1 Like

Your all just copying the true V8 muscle I bought.