Off Topic Landfill 5

Who did you secure the $330 / 27M from? Was it auto companion or other? If you care to PM me… Thinking I want to go with the GC, thought wrangler might be more “suitable” as a interim truck replacement, but I like the shorter 27M term of the GC.

More like Neue Fuhrer X

We will pay you $500 not to entertain @Leases125

2 Likes

Hey looking for a 2024 luxury Rx350 36 months 7.5k miles zip code 11355 NYC

Biden broke our border with 64+ direct actions.

Nearly 10M unvetted illegals have unlawfully entered the US & our nation is OVERRUN.

Now TikTokers are encouraging illegals to "invade" & "steal" our homes by abusing Squatter's Rights.

Democrat lawlessness is DESTROYING America. pic.twitter.com/CT12wMwdEV

— Congressman Byron Donalds (@RepDonaldsPress) March 21, 2024
Now TikTokers are encouraging illegals to "invade" & "steal" our homes by abusing Squatter's Rights.
1 Like

Northeast, want to make a good offer on one or more 23 ev6 that have been on the lots for ~1 year. But there’s not much in signed or marketplace to go off of. There are numbers for 24 ev6, of course, at 5-12% off MSRP depending on the broker and trim.

So how do I make an informed decision on a prior model year car?

I know the rebates,mf, rv, etc. I’m just not sure how much off msrp is good.

The incentives for the 23 is $8000 off
so that’s looking like a 500-600 payment.

Might as well lease an Ioniq which is on fire right now.

Anyone interested in a:

2007 BMW Z4 M
$45,995
Miles: 46,863

Cool car that we just took in. Would love for an enthusiast to take it.

Wheels : Black 18” APEX EC-7

Tires : Michelin Pilot Super Sport XL tires sized 255/40 in the front and 265/40 in the rear.

Suspension : modified with a BMW front strut brace, MCS double adjustable coilovers, Vorshlag front camber plates, and an adjustable H&R front sway.

Engine / Exhaust : S54 inline-six has been fitted with a K&N drop-in air filter and Rogue Engineering cat-back exhaust system.

Cosmetic Mods : tinted taillights, yellow tinted headlights, a carbon-fiber front lip from JL Motoring, a Fancywide rear diffuser, and a Skyer Motorsport carbon fiber rear spoiler and side splitters.

Bra : 3M clear bra has been added to the front bumper, fenders, hood, side skirts, and rear bumper, and aftermarket tint has been applied to the windows.

The car is running PFC Z-Rated Carbon Metalic pads front and rear. The photo gallery shows all 4 brake calipers with a close-up on how much pad is left — which I would say is plenty of pad before you would need to replace due to wear.

Also not in the specs is the specific sizes of the wheels. The front Apex EC7’s are 18×9 with ET31 offset and the rear are 18X9.5 ET22. The wheel sizes I picked put the aspect ratio very close to stock front and rear.

5 Likes

@Batistuta foaming

1 Like

OR best of both worlds, 327 used cars letttsss gooo

speaking of which,

If anyone wants a cheap 22 inscription b6 with 46k miles that they want to throw the unlimited mile warranty on.

https://www.empirevolvocarssmithtown.com/certified/Volvo/2022-Volvo-XC60-for-sale-saint-james-ny-c489be6b0a0e0a9a48692d3033c52aa2.htm

Feels like I’m back in college :grinning: :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Which dealer? Would you mind posting your terms sheet?

Can you please shoot me your sales guy’s deets and the exact payment you’re making?

If you could share the salesperson you worked with via PM, I’d really appreciate it! My current EQS lease ends soon and I’m considering another one.

Besides the numbers, can you share the sales person you could recommend?

Great, can you share the sales person you could recommend? I’m gonna check with them this Friday, maybe they’ll be easier to work with at the end of the month.

I’m flattered your first post ever on here was about this!

Dm me info on dealer. Mother in law car is up on lease

hey - can you share the dealer and rep you spoke to? feel free to dm me too

can u share dealer details