Off Topic Landfill 5

There’s even an X5 available in another thread right now for 799 a month.

Look at the current offer from EZ auto group right now on this site, 799 a month for x5, didn’t even have to try to beat this deal

Well now we know you’re a clown.

$799/mo… with $3,000 due at signing… for a car that is $14,000 less… with half the mileage per month available…

Wow, I didn’t know you were unable to compare basic lease variables, if I had known that I would have understood why you thought this was a bad deal.

You know what’s funnier, if you took the EZ Deal and put it into a calc, and then modified it to match the OP’s MSRP, it would actually be more expensive, once again proving it is a better deal. Sorry you’re unable to comprehend that.

2 Likes

LMAO do you get a kick out of embarrassing yourself?
Comparing a $68k rear wheel drive X5 for $799 PLUS TAX with $3k at signing versus a $82k car that is $1099 + tax. “this is leasehackr”, pays to know your shit when posting dumb stuff

@IAC_Scott If you look at his history, he goes by the 1% fallacy.

2 Likes

Haha even without putting in a second of effort I was able to beat this deal, pretty funny actually!!!

Sample deals?

This is a review thread.

Check out our marketplace posts for all our deals!

Lol I wonder whose burner account this is, obvious troll

I actually don’t think he’s a troll. I just think he might be a bit dense. And one of those people who likes to crap on deals because he can’t afford them.

2 Likes

I’d say that would be a banging deal

1 Like

Well if you’re right and I’m wrong, why has nobody jumped to grab this deal? Because it’s not a good deal bro

Hahahahaahah, so you’ve been proven wrong again, shown you can’t comprehend how a lease works since you compared a 68k X5 to an 82k X5 with half the mileage, and now you AGAIN change your story to “well if it’s such a good deal why has no one taken it?”

Hahahaha, can I hire you for a child’s birthday party? I’ve never met a better professional clown in my life

Let’s see how long this “great” deal sits for

Every time there is a decent deal on this site, dozens of people start jumping on it.

Still waiting on this

The fact that you are judging whether a deal is good or bad based on how quickly it transfers over to someone on a lease forum is absurdly funny.

And no one said it’s a “great” deal. It’s a decent deal on this car in today’s market. We are all just reacting to your dumb comment about how it’s worth $800 with $0 down, which you have been proven wrong multiple times. I’m embarrassed for you.

Hello, ChatGPT!

1 Like

Moved it. New account spam :roll_eyes:

Hey would you share the dealer name via direct message?

Dealer info please and thank you