Off Topic Landfill 5

(post deleted by author)

I don’t think putting the entire deal here and communications was necessary. As an outsider, I simply wanted to help a friend and sent them to a reputable broker.

However, putting the customer’s information out there like that should not be tolerated. @moderators for privacy reasons could you remove the above? I’m shocked that’s allowed

My friend’s financial information and username for their accounts can be seen. Please tend to this as soon as possible. @moderators @Omegaautogroup this was a really poor way to handle the situation when I simply asked the community for recent reviews of your services.

There was no private info posted, but deleted it because client requested.

1 Like

I also didn’t see any private information posted there either (before it was deleted.)

If you’re doing business on this website, don’t you need to register your account as a business?

1 Like

Not great… but not terrible. I just did a deal in colorado for a premium at around 600 per month Tax inclusive. 0 down. Plus a 5k ev credit that my customer can claim on their taxes (Colorado). Msrp was mid 50k on the premium. My customer also elected to do a one-pay which brings down the monthly breakdown to around 553 per month. we had about 2800 in dealer discounts. Im fuzzy on the exact numbers since it was about a month ago.

If you count the 5k credit it goes down to around 350-ish per month.

Dm me if you want and i can setup a deal for premium out of state for you

1 Like

Can can you pm me the deal info? Looking to get one soon!

Hi OP. Can you DM me too? Thank you!

1 Like

Hi ,

I am interested. I am in north Cal and driving down to SoCal to meet family. Would be great to get a new car on the way

Thanks

Hi OP. Could you DM me dealer’s info?
Thank you!

1 Like

Hi I am interested. Could you DM me dealer’s info?
Thanks

1 Like

Hello OP,
Please forward me the dealer’s info.
Thank you!

1 Like

Please dm with dealer info ty :raised_hands:

1 Like

Hello, Can you please DM me your info.

1 Like

@CerritosVW_Boston can we connect, I am looking for an ID4 in Everett Washington state let me know if you can assist

Looking for the cx-90 phev with Premium or Premium plus package colorado. Will look at other phev’s. Lease with fed and state credits.

I’m searching for a lease deal on a Silverado 1500, Sierra 1500, Ram 1500 or F150. I currently lease a 2021 Silverado 1500 that’s due to be traded in at the end of April.

Send me a message if you’re able to help me out (I’m in PA.)

1 Like

Those i5s hit different. Finally a real refresh all round and better intereoot

2 Likes

I’m looking for this same vehicle, especially with the new Costco incentive. Could you share details about your deal? Did you have it shipped?