Off Topic Landfill 5

Everyone else is capable of having a normal conversation, which includes leeway on what is off topic and what is not. But you’re not. And never will be.

So pick a fight somewhere else because you’re done here.

You were told to stay on topic in another thread and didn’t so your off-topic comment was removed. Get over it.

1 Like

I’m not particularly upset about that, but I firmly think it was a weird call from a moderation standpoint considering other people then started talking about it again with no penalty.

I’ve been a member for a few years and lurked for many more, and have definitely noticed a lot of patterns. When all mods are doing random weird things with no rhyme or reason other than “this is my friend or fellow trusted hacker, they are allowed to bend the rules” it creates this class system of us vs them. I don’t think that’s a healthy dynamic to enforce on a forum. :man_shrugging:t2:

It’s nothing on a personal level, I don’t think I’d be much better as a mod. But it’s food for thought.

1 Like

Don’t sell yourself short, a monkey throwing feces at the wall of which posts to moderate would do better than some people here. At least said monkey won’t resort to altering someone else’s posts to make itself feel all important.

1 Like

Dude do you ever stop? You’re in every thread just arguing with people non stop. It doesn’t help the community at all.

1 Like

interested please pm me

Thank you very much

Removed SPAM

Interested in e330 loaner
Plz DM me

Can you please DM me what options do you have on both 3 and 5 series? Thanks

1 Like

I’m interested in a 7series. I am in 75209 . Can you DM me? I already filled out your form but no one has contacted me.

1 Like

Can you please DM me the 5 Series options? Thanks

@IAC I filled out the questionnaire/emailed about finding a X3 M40i in the Austin area. DM me here or email/text and let me know if you can help us. Thanks!

1 Like

Black sapphire metallic or the carbon black metallic?

Carbon black

A post was merged into an existing topic: :dog: LeaseCompanion.com Aug BMW Southwest - Nationwide AZ-NM-UT-NV $199 Fee

interested in this please pm me.

Hey Mike heard there’s a mint 9-5 Aero sitting at Village Saab in Acton. The residual is crap but I’m sure they can go well below invoice what’s 36/10k looking like? Lmao

Hope all is well. Will be looking for a new Volvo when I’m eligible for pull ahead in a couple months.

From one fellow Saab guy to the next, stay safe and healthy.

Hahahahah

I am convinced dirty mike and the boys may be a package deal w that Saab. Hope you’re doing great and I look forward to it!

1 Like

I’m interested in a custom order potentially. Are they really giving out good deals right now?