Off Topic Landfill 5

Close, I live in Rancho Mirage now for work but still go back to Newport 2-3 weekends a month.

1 Like

Ahhh, makes sense.

I approve of that watch picture
#ballerbusters #etsywatch

Pretty mid, $26k off and buy rate. 13/7.5k $849 tax incl $5k DAS (planning extending it to 18 months).

2 Likes

Need to step up my watch game, my coworkers put me to shame :confused:

2 Likes

Please get anything but an EQS! Too much trouble.

“Too much trouble” : Meaning?

Multiple recalls. Multiple issues requiring visits and lengthy repairs from dealer

Based on the research ive done yhe Etron GT proably has the best “Luxury EV” #s in SoCal. The RS Etron GT is discounted more but of course a much more expensive car.

The best deals were June & July. I think they are fine with current inventory until the 24s come in.

Not going to lie. A little disappointed there is no bottle of 1942 in those picks.

1 Like

Looking for a nice rate on a 2022 Audi Q8 67k.

What Audi offering?

@Jon sorry, but what was wrong that ? It was posted in the finance rates thread,right?

So unbelievably ridiculous I don’t know where to begin, but I will start here:

Non-peer review, “pre-print” nonsense in an “article” by a person with no listed position.

Nothing to see here at all.

Better?

Reducing viral load in the trachea? BFD.

That’s like doing the same in between your toes.

No mention about collateral cell damage and deterioration from exposure from certain wavelengths of UV, in cells that unlike the epidermis have zero resistance to those wavelengths. No different from indiscriminate radiation treatment.

“Studies” like this were “performed” to make the foolishness look a tiny bit less foolish.

They didn’t succeed.

I dont really care if it was effective or not. The point was more that the concept wasnt some ludacris proposition that was unimaginable to modern medicine.

Nobody ever doubted that chlorine-based disinfectants or certain bands of UV would kill the SARS‑CoV‑2 virus.

The nonsense about swallowing/injecting bleach or “applying” UV light sources internally as some sort of effective therapy to combat a virus that is throughout the body is the stuff of stupidity.

Even those without a scientific background know that bleach when applied topically can kill almost any germ, virus or bacteria, as will several bands of UV radiation/light when administered topically. To internalize either on a level to effectively treat COVID-19 throughout the body is like treating the HIV virus with an antiviral cocktail on a Q-Tip on your earlobe.

Complete stupidity.

hey, messaged you. if you could send me the contact info would appreciate it, thank you