Off Topic Landfill 5

OK. So MB Wil not grant extension ubless I’ve got another car lined up. Thanks.

Can you inbox me numbers for RZ 10k/36

Wheres the contact info

Hi, I am looking for the cheapest possible lease deal on Hyundai—no color, or model preference.

Hi, I am looking to lease a Hyundai. I have just graduated so am looking for the cheapest possible deal with no other preferences. Please help me with this.
Thanks.

Saw a similar deal posted for NorCal. Car had 122 miles and at the last minute the dealer decided to flip on the deal and make it in-person only. Payment was down to $675 before tax and $5k drive-off. Was this you?

Wasn’t them. Also I may add that the dealer that backed out did so after running credit and getting the deal ready, still so dumbfounded by the whole experience.

1 Like

i dont back out of any deal ive worked with a client. so no.

Sent you a text from 937-xxx-xxxx number.

1 Like

Fremont back out on you guys too?

holy shit - i don’t need an S class but that would’ve been an absurd deal. Seriously may have considered if I saw this earlier - lease on my SQ5 is up soon

Real payment is around $1350 when you count 5k down and fees. Still a crazy deal who wants to enjoy nice car for 13 month.

2 Likes

Anyone have a good lead on GMC Sierra in NC preferably?

$5k drive off probably includes fees and first month. If so, it’s about $980 + tax with 1st month at signing. Insane deal.

1 Like

What is the RV for s500? My dealer I got eqs from as S500 :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

Not sure if it’s changed going into the new month but it was 75% for 13/7.5k

1 Like

Hmmmm wonder if Sam’s club still applies? With my dealer, my calculator showing $720 a month for the one they have in stock

Pretty sure the Sam’s Club is just a fleet incentive of $750 on top of the $10k dealer cash. Penfed also qualifies for this and I think I read somewhere that American Express also qualifies.

Lol the $10k incentive is baked into the sales price

Wait what 10K dealer cash? Am I missing something?

What incentives are actually available?