Off Topic Landfill 5

I’m not in the middle of the purchase lol. The scenario however is one I’m trying to avoid with that much debt on the books.
Will let you guys know how it turns out.

Where are you getting this? BMW’s 60-month rate is 4.99% through today and 5.49% for 72 months through tomorrow. That’s an odd amount of markup on a 72-month finance (max is 1% markup).

Have you tried to put together a calculator link on this to see what is going on? Is Market Value price equal to MSRP?

The broader point is not to tie up capital (DTI ratios and ability to borrow being forms of capital) if you have business or investment opportunities.

A shitty lease is not a way to free up capital. 52% RV and 0.00200+ MF is always going to be a shitty lease.

You’re trying to make up something that doesn’t exist (ie, better programs on this model).

2 Likes

Good call out
I was thinking apr and typed in the effective sales tax rate. Meant 5.99 for that scenario

Looking for a rubicon unlimited in ny. Zip 11967. 10k a year. Tax and tags das

Won’t meet your DAS. So if you’re open to the 0 DAS, send me a PM and lets talk. I’m in SoCal

You can get up to $220 cash back right now on Continental tires. Best offer I’ve seen from them in 6 months.

I think this requires you to open a credit card with them. But other than that, they have better pricing than I’ve seen elsewhere.

The links says expired June 30.

Which Nissan dealer in the Buffalo area?

What’s the MSRP and discount on the qx80?

Would you share it with me as well?

With skiplagging yes, there is a chance you might lose your status. Converting round trip to a multi city is legitimate even encouraged because it is a way for airlines to steal market share from the competitors . In my trip , I am viewed as a Germany traveler taking a detour via Turkey using Turkish Airlines while more convenient option would be to fly Lufthansa. But I am actually traveler to Turkey just taking an extra trip to Germany. Nice thing about it is that all these flights don’t have to be back to back.

1 Like

MSRP:78300
Selling price: 64900

1 Like

I would put down in the tags what state or if you ship

1 Like

Believe this MB of Portland. Welcome to the forum, nice to see more PNW dealers on here!

1 Like

HI!!! We ship to anywhere, we can process paperwork in most states. Just let me know

1 Like

Thank you! I want to thank the past hackrs who helped me here. I believe that this where I can get a good community of people and I can help you get the best deal

So put OR and USA-Nationwide on your tags at the top, that way you should up on Searches faster.