Off Topic Landfill 5

How to get in touch with you Guys? :slight_smile:

Hi, I am returning a BMW lease soon and as a first-time lease I am unclear about some things, so decided to ask here:

• If the residual price (e.g., $30k) is less than the ā€œmarket priceā€ (e.g., $35k found online) can my BMW dealership buy it directly before they give me my new lease? Do they just give me a check?
  • Can I sell directly to third party (e.g., carvana,ā€¦)? I remember around '21 BMW said they stop doing that but what is the situation now?
  • How ā€œstrictā€ are they during lease inspection? Have a little scratch, no clue where it came from, it is not the result of an accident or intentional. It is about maybe 4 inches at the very bottom of a rear door. Since they are selling me a new lease, would they ask me to fix it before?

Thanks!

1. you can sell to bmw dealers. Also you can message the 2-3 brokers here that can give you a buyout quote from a delete in their network

2. a third party canā€™t directly buy it out such as car max, caravana etc

Do you know who the 2-3 brokers would be? Iā€™m looking to see how much equity I might have in my lease.

In marketplace
The brokers mention which brands they buy out

All Star Reaction GIF

1 Like

Was it the question or user?

I like to lease mb EQS 450 SUV need some help please message me thank you

Next year do 24% and the next 25%

1 Like

I canā€™t wait until the year 2100 then!

3 Likes

If weā€™re not teleporting by 2100 then somethingā€™s gone wrong.

And when that happens I want the scat pack hellfister widebody edition teleporter

1 Like

Can you please PM me the deal as well. Thanks.

How did they end up with a 2wd in OH?

Will be landfilled but only 23 530/540 get 39.

1 Like

time to dial my subaru contact

edit: the mf that low :open_mouth:

also everyone with loyalty coupons :joy:

2 Likes

It Begins Here We Go GIF by hero0fwar

1 Like

Yeah, seems like a no brainer to lease at .00085 when subvented finance is 4.9% and no additional incentives for finance/cash.

Good candidate for someone who wants to pile 60,000 miles on one and sell it at close to residual three years later.

4 Likes

uber eats / uber / lyft / postmates special for sure

1 Like

Or a cheap and safe car for a child.

1 Like

Safe? Please explain