Off Topic Landfill 5

That’s whatever deals/ leads I found lately, I just PM’d folks. Not worth ruining dealer relationship

2 Likes

Yikes. I’m not surprised at all. Personally, I wouldn’t share any deals I come across with internet strangers on a hot car.

3 Likes

On the other hand, their are some normal people on here that realize they are being done a favor, give the dealer an easy time and leave a great review.

2 Likes

Plus $7.5k tax credit is back on for the new ones.

9 Likes

Anyone aware of a NH broker/dealer with this deal.

Aronchi not trying to hijack… just a bit outside the Tristate area here in NH.

just potato’d myself @jeisensc

1 Like

The rear end though

1 Like

I like my women how I like the back of your 2022 Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo

8 Likes

Is @jeisensc still alive
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

3 Likes

Sad The Office GIF

I started writing a reply when I liked the post: (100% true) at that moment my phone crashed, then my home Internet crashed, then my VPN provider had an entire data center crash. That beautiful blue electric caboose went off like an EMP :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::battery::peach::boom::exploding_head:

The only way I will sleep is pretending it has a white leather interior, and its white rims are being installed tomorrow.

6 Likes

hey, I am interested. How competitive are they getting?

Can this be leased if it’s used?

Definitely interested…please message me.

Logic should also dictate if this website is so abhorrent to you and has essentially jumped the shark, that expending your valuable time and brain power on the ones that you claim are ruining it would be futile and waste of your talents, no?

You make some valid points about people expecting unicorn type deals with little to no effort and showing dealers LH calculator, etc. but that will always be the case no matter how large or small the site is.

If deals and data points are not shared on an open forum how would any of us mere mortals even know that these deals existed???

Yes, common sense and logic should come into play and all the rules and info on how to successfully hack a lease and navigate this site are readily available for all to see but as many of us know, some of us just struggle with simply inserting the Blues Clue CD ROM into the drive!

1 Like

But how else can I let people know that I’m an alpha keyboard warrior with a smartass mouth?

3 Likes

I’m flattered that you recognize my mouth is smart. It’s also very pretty, you can see if you zoom in far enough to my pfp.

My true yet extremely aggro (sorry about that) comments aside,

People are signing Mercedes Benz EQS cars in the $400’s and $500’s. This is an absolute tip to anyone scrolling. Play with the calculator and see if you can find a scenario where this can be achievable. Plug in hypothetical numbers.

If you know all of this and comfortably want to sign in the $800’s and $900’s, it is absolutely a free market and you are allowed to do whatever you want with your money.

I personally think it’s very strange that everyone is encouraging each other in an echo chamber to pay more and more for these cars. We usually encourage people to walk until their quotes get cheaper and cheaper, but who knows, maybe these cars might just be worth the extra payment to some people.

If someone could give me the alpha keyboard warrior flair, I’d proudly wear that mark to the end of time.

1 Like

Thanks for the recommendation. Sounds like you are an incredibly pleasant and intelligent person.

One thought. Maybe the people settling for $800/month are not struggling with logic, but instead have come to the realization that +- $400/month is less than 5k annually. And that for them, the hassle of dragging the process out to save some dollars is not worth it. They are not looking for the best deal, but a decent deal. And given how smart you are, I imagine you will be able to secure your deal long before anyone in here posts about it.

1 Like

You should be thanking those who overpay! Without them, no unicorn deals for you.

So happy for you! Glad I was able to assist on the backend and help the dealer understand how desking demo deals works :rofl:

Also, can you please PM me dealer info? Thx.

2 Likes

What msrp on it? 35% off ?