Off Topic Landfill 5

A new sucker is born every day I guess :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Its amazing.

should not you be mad at bmw princeton instead of being mad at this guy? looks like bmw shitston screwed you both over.

F
Uz4tbrb zr

This is hardly the brokers fault and has been happening to many brokers, and subsequently leasehakr’s. All a broker can do is reconsider their relationship with a dealer when they pull this :poop:.

Again, comparing apples to oranges. If you need to justify your purchase or sales of volvo, thats ok. When you get a chance two write to the folks at volvo praising their safety systems, let them know that their blind spot monitoring system does not have an option for an audible beep so as to properly warn the driver and their TPMS system does not give you the actual tire pressure both features standard on a nissan altima.

Its not a volvo vs jeep issue, its a volvo vs all other competition out there. The data from the iihs shows that there are many other vehicles that are safer than volvo. When presented with the actual test results I am told that test results dont matter because volvo is a leader in safety - I guess that is also not based on test results because as they point out, test results are worthless. I should use some anecdotal evidence from some dude on the internet to make by decision…

That’s exciting. Congrats!! :angel:t2:

Late to this but if it helps, we rented Avis through Happycar.
And it was good for us, good car and service.
I’m going to leave a link so you can check it out

Billet is a rare one…nice find! You can’t even order one of these now as that color, chief, and nacho are not available😢

1 Like

That is always sooo choice when a dealer says that.

What were the number on that order? I’m thinking hard about getting one too

Am I missing something?

I tried to go through Cody, and it did not go how everyone makes it out to be.

There were no deals that I could see, and there was no way to make any negotiations. Any insight?

You’re trying to buy a Tacoma. Our deals are better than everywhere else but inventory is very tough.

We don’t negotiate pricing. Every customer gets the same price. If you like the price great; if not that’s fine too. We post the best price we will sell it for. :+1:

1 Like

His are the best deals in today’s market, hands down.

1 Like

I see. I guess I just picked the absolute worst time to buy a Tacoma then.

1 Like

Fixed that for you. This is the worst time because no one has any stock of any brand.

1 Like

This is common knowledge. Even used pricing is through the roof. Cody might be selling at MSRP (haven’t looked) but the local dealers are 4-5k over MSRP

Try a broker, Tustin Toyota demanded a markup last time I checked.

1 Like

This is actually pretty much the worst time to buy any car, period, unfortunately.