Off Topic Landfill 5

Export control lists should include Toyotas for their tendency to be turned into technicals, and thatā€™s only half joking.

Thatā€™s what makes these 2 trucks best selling trucks in worldā€¦thanks to warlords and their sponsors. There is some truth to #toyotawars. To prove I am not making this up ā€¦ L3 uses Tacoma in their promotional material (they did cover Toyota badge) :smiley:

I was invited as a guest to the Intl Def. Expo in Abu Dhabi. Time to steal some info for the war thunder forums (/s). I think L3 will be there.

Iā€™d be more interested in the weapons theyā€™re using and where they come from. I bet itā€™s not Japanā€¦

pm me rates

The :clown_face: is back! No one is selling you a Sequioa pro in the next year at msrp. Go troll elsewhere.

Everyone knows you can order vehicles. The difference is getting one this month or waiting a year.

I can hear the depreciation on your gmc denali truck as you type too. You missed out on a great deal on that white pro. Itā€™s still worth 82k

done, dm me - no 2yr waitlists though I need that TRD pro ASAP. Gotta balance the eco-friendliness.

5 Likes

Iā€™ll take 5 :joy:

Meme time. $50 to the best meme today based on this post! I need some entertainment.

You probably drive an 04 accord. Get outta here. I literally called 4 dealers and they said they can get it within 2 weeks shorter than your 6k on top of msrp deal.

You serious? I got you

Dont waste money on brokers. Trust me. Not worth it. I can get it to you for free. You just gotta pay shipping out of texas

I already donated 2000 to your cause tho

Now itā€™s 6k on top? Donā€™t hate on my 2004 accord. It depreciated less in 10 years then your denali did in a week

2 Likes

Cuz you cant affford a denali lmao

I donā€™t think you understand how this worksā€¦

1 Like

What works?

Still holding a grudge I see

4 Likes

? Not really. I dont want brokers taking advantage of people for literally doing nothing lol.

How is the GMC Sierra you picked up last month? Any reason you are calling Toyota dealers asking about a Tundra? just curious.

4 Likes

I understand your point, thanks for trying to help others. I also get where brokers are coming from and the value they provide. People need to decide for themselves and specific circumstances (vehicle, region, ease of closing the deal) if using a broker is worth it.

1 Like