Off Topic Landfill 5

Does anyone know what’s the best pricing for ordering a Charger Scat Pack? (Recommend dealers?)

I’ll take over. Live close by and have good credit score. Please DM me. Thanks!

Is the $7500 ev lease incentives included as a “discount ” ? Or is it missing from some EVs?
(eg is a $4500 “discount” a $3000 over msrp and $7500 ev lease incentive?)

Hey, it’s been a while but I’m interested too, can you PM me?

Hello Jeef. Any pacifica hybrids or phev available for below msrp with incentives? I am in market for the same

$500 a month? if so im in this is my local dealer

I was hoping no one found out about this one :melting_face: I’ve been working on them for a few days. No real desire to come off of the price as of now.

lol the dealers here in ventura county dont play, people got stupid money around here

sorry lol - if you’re local you probably have a leg up on the rest of us

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Negotiation chances are going to go down if they start suddenly getting a lot more leads. That can be a danger of posting it here.

2 Likes

Yep - Had a dealer send me “view” stats with the Macan loaner blowing up last ten days, said look how much attention it’s been getting recently :joy::joy:

5 Likes

But what if all the attention is lowball offers 10% under ask… :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

187 views past 7 days, almost 10k miles

Lol it was 40 views an hr after he posted it.

Great color combo. Nice find.

All the demo macans are getting picked up. LH blew out all the discounted inventory. If you find any now, dealer isn’t moving on price.

1 Like

I’ll take the first car. Can be leased at an effective <$400/mo & shipped for free? :crossed_fingers:

$65k upfront will get you there (not encouraged)

Export control lists should include Toyotas for their tendency to be turned into technicals, and that’s only half joking.