Off Topic Landfill 5

And yet a walk-in will take that deal and be perfectly content with it.

Let’s show some appreciation for the average retail customer, they make this possible.

2 Likes

Confused by your post. Are you saying Sewickly is a good dealer to work with, or why are you posting this dealer specifically vs any other dealer with service loaners?

I’m just sharing a decent bank of 2022 loaners and wanted to mention that other Sewickley stores have been discussed in a less favorable light on the forum before (i.e. having lots of cars, but not discounting, specifically when Day Audi was closing).

Apologies if I’m misunderstanding, but why would one go to a dealer that’s been discussed in a less positive light on the forum previously, versus any other dealer that has 5-6 macan loaners (about 70% of dealers i’ve looked into around the northeast and midatlantic have a number of macan loaners).

Think the thread is intended to provide leads from LHs to get good offers.

Edit: Keep getting moved to landfill but think this is relevant to the thread?

With that extra $182 per month over the legendary (for this week) Macan’t deal you could have bought/leased/paid for the following:

1. Bought a Volvo 1988 240 DL for the Volvo loyalty (one payment of $182);
  2. Leased a 2010 RR for 3 months with $0 DAS and a 1% RV (3 payments of $182)
  3. Paid 5% of the total cost to remediate the mold and fix your Tesla trunk with no insurance and no warranty ($182 applied to the total bill of $3,640).

Just sayin’

all kidding aside that’s a good deal on the Macan, so congrats!

1 Like

Is there a purpose of this thread that can’t be achieved with all the other Tesla threads?

Find Out Chalk GIF by The Undroppables

They quoted me 9.6k as a price point.

1 Like

What a great msrp.

4 Likes

surprisingly a super common MSRP for base Macan’s

Well this is a first for me… The LH effect?

3 Likes

Me clicking through every single Macan listing they have from Abu Dhabi couldn’t have helped.

3 Likes

Did container shipping come up on your search feed?

Nah, dad’s still stateside - his volvo lease is up very soon.

What’s a good discount on these Macan loaners?

Around 18.5% you start getting into a nice monthly range assuming base or v moderately marked up MF

1 Like

All that’s missing from this picture is fire works.

3 Likes

Love a red gut - Mazel

2 Likes

What’s your average mpg so far?

I only measure smiles per gallon. I honestly don’t keep track of my MPG unfortunately.

1 Like