Off Topic Landfill 5

Not all for sure. Like I said some crypto and tech def not. But with real estate pricing inflating 100% in many markets over 3 years, many def doubled up.

You have this also… if these billionaires with very diverse portfolios doubled, many others did as well. I know of many real estate investors that are prob up 10-20x their initial investment in the last 5 years. Have to remember they’re getting 100% of the property appreciation with only 20% down.

You mentioned inflation which onky compounds their gains more. It doesn’t affect them the way it affects the middle class. They raise prices of the products they sell to us, and make even higher profit margins.

I work with these people everyday. Toyota is as middle class as it gets. People are tapped out. Credit card balances are through the roof and affecting approvals. Rates are super high and prices aren’t falling nearly enough to compensate for that. They’re getting squeezed so hard and there will be a tipping point.

So you’re now saying ‘a selection’ of wealthy people have doubled their money.

A selection will also have lost a load.

It would be interesting to see which wealth band, as a whole made most on average

$1,500 off any VW. No Golf R or ID.4.

1 Like

Dealer will match any Mazda CX-5 Touring Plus, CX-5 Premium Plus, CX-5 Turbo monthly quote.

2 Likes

Hey @CertPharmT15 pls pm me as well…thx!

What was the RV and MF. Is this 24/10 or 36/10.
MSDs must have bring down the MF.

RV: $45357.75
18/10 term
MF: .00371 (pre One-pay and MSD)

1 Like

Does One Pay reduce the MF also.
I know MSDs reduce the MF .

Local dealer doing 4k off msrp and I still can’t pull the trigger
I’m cheap AF

1 Like

$4k off, did you donate a dog to the ASPCA?

3 Likes

They can’t move them man
2.99 on a purchase
Or 3.5X in a lease

Can you please PM me the dealer details too …

Interior shots pls

1 Like

Do you have any Toyota Siennas?

Decent interior, comfy seats and bonus points for cloth over the vinyl choice. Lack of arm rest is a weird omission and the trunk is pretty small but overall very usable package like the regular Corolla hatchback. I can sit behind myself at 6 ft tall, tight but doable. Steering is super responsive yet light, very clean gates but the shifting action requires some force. Clutch is easy, would have liked it a little lighter like my old ND Miata. Torque surge over 3k rom is sweet. Ride is firm but not jarring. Exhaust is loud at cold start and boomy in lower rpm range but not annoyingly so. I would totally own and daily drive it with a smile on my face everyday.

1 Like

VA STi wheels on the VB?

Other allocations for circuit?

thats dope!

I wish! As far as I know a handful Morizo allocations have dropped but no Circuits yet…

better be manual!

1 Like