Off Topic Landfill 5

I’d love a stage 2 F90. The awd def helps put the power down in the lower gears.

1 Like

That video made my ears hurt. Roll race honestly the hellcat is hard to beat. New pulley and there’s not much on the road that can roll race a hellcat outside of spending north of 150k.

Ha! I honestly have no idea what the video had for audio, as I had it muted.

Agreed. Without getting into significantly more money, I’d say the Hellcat is near the top (or at the top) of its class.

The A10’s are pretty incredible, but I would still opt for the 6 speed. The added engagement is worth the sacrifice. :grin:

1 Like

In meme thread? Come on guys.

I have a 2022 for sale with 6K miles, $13K off MSRP price

Our bad. But did you landfill yourself? :sweat_smile:

Memes are for pretentious startup kids, who refuse to actually speak to other humans. Car talk actually made that thread slightly better.

Feel free to create threads for car talk to make you feel better.

Hahaha wow, someone tried to get around the $250 donation fee. The level of degeneracy is unreal :laughing:

1 Like

Why the heck does this even happen? You weren’t asking for anything in return, so what advantage did this idiot think he/she would have by reaching out? Crazy. Some people are just too damned stupid to be wasting our precious breathable air.

2 Likes

Funny part is that they probably asked for free floor mats too.

Everyone loves free floor mats.

2 Likes

and free oil change…

I used to ask for free floor mats as my final demand after reaching agreement on the price. However, all the cars I have bought in the last 15 years or so come with mats included.

1 Like

I may start offering some extra markdowns for accessories (They’re residualized) on leases soon since NA is pushing VIA adds.

1 Like

Hi Jeff!

I’d be interested in a Pathfinder SL, what kind of deals do you have for that?

Also interested. PM me please.

Not on swapalease yet but posting it there tomorrow

He could be right. Supply is still way down for many models and demand up with the income gap rising. Would need a major stock crash and deflation to have large depreciation in the market for the rarest models.

Wealthy people have doubled their net worth on average the last couple years. That’s a lot of buying power. If that’s 10 million instead of 5 million. They can put that 5 mill in cds and spend an extra 15-18k a month and not dip into their savings at all…that’s on the low end of returns though.

3 Likes

Has everyone worth 5 million 2 years ago doubled their money?!

Seems hard to believe, would’ve thought most would have lost a lot the last couple of years…