Off Topic Landfill 5

yeah the FL level fees are the reasons why I didn’t take it too. But add-on wasnt an issue, they structured the deal to have a bigger discounts to offset the add ons. At the end of the day, it’s a 4% discount for the sale price.

Also I have a G87 coming in so figure I should avoid the trouble of one more “why I need this” explaining…

+1 on the top notch experience. No BS and full transparency,which I didn’t expected to get at a Nissan dealership especially in FL…

Are there any threads I can post on too?

just send him a message @Jrouleau426 is top toyota broker here on LH

heres a link to his inventory post 🛻 JANUARY TOYOTA! All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! Tacos $235 TUNDRA from $375! 4run $400 - #6333 by Jrouleau426

Meh, they don’t have any inventory :frowning:

Don’t click the GIF.
Spider-Man Reaction GIF

9 Likes

You people are a bunch of jerks. Lay off.

2 Likes

PM me your business name and contact info. I will give you a call soon. Thanks.

Happens to the best of us.

I’m sure for every buyer I have, there’s a mamzer out there poaching the numbers and cold calling every store trying to get it matched.

2 Likes

Especially all you were asking was for a charity donation.

4 Likes

how dumb do you have to be to screenshot LH and send it to the dealer…

3 Likes

It isn’t stupidity, it is ignorance

2 Likes

Geez. Talk about ridiculous. It’s like we’re dealing with some folks that have mental challenges and apparently drag knuckles while being so self-centered they orbit themselves.

The only Cost for the info was doing something fantastic for a charity!!! If you did this, you should be embarrassed of yourself.

It reminds me of the folks we had staying at our cabin last week. I put in an electric charger to help with range anxiety and asked for simple reimbursement of electric costs to use it using an app. A guy with an expensive Rivian and another expensive Audi EV decided they needed it for free and dissembled the charger from the box to hook his up and bypass the expense for this 4-day stay. They were cool with stealing, using others while expecting me to pay for their transportation costs everywhere while staying at our property. :man_facepalming: I’m seeing a common thread.

4 Likes

“pLEaSe mAtCh Lh dIsCoUnT “ :woozy_face:

6 Likes

I would definitely bet in favor of most of your claims. I’ve owned a ScatPack WB & a 2SS. I’ve ridden in Tesla’s but I’ve yet to really drive one. Like we’ve all said before, (lack of) traction is the primary killer for the :cat:. That is especially true if stopped or even at lower speeds.

The LT1 is a performance bargain. It often needs a few minor tweaks (i.e. better, wider, tires) but the potential is there. It obviously still has the Corvette’s 6.2 but the weight reduction (stepping down from one of the bigger brothers) really helps matters.

The :cat: has a hard time putting traction down

Throttle House guys had a video of a M5 smoking a Hellcat. Just too much power to put that on the ground.

I got smoked by a 550i when I tried to run against him in my LT1 6spd. He just pulled away too fast.

Yeah, I know the number nerds can find data somewhere on the internet to support their claims. I’m not knocking that - I get into reviewing that type of data myself. :nerd_face: I meant it would be entertaining to watch the two cars actually compete head to head on a track.

Discussing “performance” is very relative to the individual, but I would certainly agree. The Hellcat nor the Plaid would fit what I define as being a top performance car. The Hellcat will be making the best of the current situation. It is plenty large enough to haul the entire family, but still have the dumb grin provoking performance. I do enjoy car cruises/shows so it will be nice to have something that isn’t a complete hassle to use. I could use the car seat in the back of a coupe, but it certainly would not be fun. I also feel it should hold value fairly well and I’m locked in at paying ~$7/mo in interest so its nearly “free” borrowed money.

FWIW - if I were strictly shopping for a “fun” car I would likely be looking at a 911. That has been on my list for many years now, it just isn’t time yet.

100%

I had always wanted an M5. I’ve basically drooled over them since the E60’s came out. Amazing machines but I definitely would not own one outside of warranty.

Maybe you should learn how to drive stick! I kid, I kid. :laughing: The 550i’s are a hell of a machine as well.

LT1 with auto trans is a different beast.

1 Like

I’d love a stage 2 F90. The awd def helps put the power down in the lower gears.

1 Like