Off Topic Landfill 5

Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll respond in the thread but just an fyi.

Hey! Email me - thomas@autoleaseninjas.com - in the case that something is urgent or if you need help with a quote. Trying to get to everyone while Nick is underwater (literally)

FWD me the email chain (if not i can always grab it in the CRM) and let me know whatever is needed - doing my best!

Is he in Fort Myers or Tampa area?

Iā€™m sending a shout out to all our Fort Myers and Naples friends. May your families and your homes be safe and dry. Prayers are going up for all Floridians !!

Better replace those rubber band Pirellis!

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming: arenā€™t plates dealers problem and your dmvā€™s issue - not a brokers problem ? i am sĆ»re the dealer will issue another temp tags if you asked them nicely

2 Likes

What state is this for? It shouldnā€™t take 2 months.

Weā€™re seeing anywhere from 30-90 days for most out of state plates/reg. Some courier services are better than others. The cars Iā€™ve bought recently out of state as an NY resident has been about 45-60 days on average with the exception of one being quicker - but they actually have someone in house run it to the ny dmv.

Interesting, so how does it work with temp plates expiring within 30 days?

Relax dude - email your DMV

Brokers are not liable for License Plates, thatā€™s a DMV problem. Brokers are only there to provide you service on purchasing the car without hassles and at the right price so all you do is sign and drive. You paid for that service. You didnā€™t pay to get license plates delivered to your house by them.

Isnā€™t it dealers responsibility to register the car and make sure that plates are issued? Doesnā€™t every dealer get licensed to do that?

When youā€™re an out of state buyer, itā€™s usually handled through a 3rd party service and is at the mercy of your local DMV. The dealer doesnā€™t know the details of all 50 states. Sometimes things get hung up.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry thatā€™s bull crap. Not commenting on this specific issue (as it appears there are forces of nature playing a role), but brokers canā€™t wash their hands once they hand the deal paperwork to you. They need to own the relationship until the end of the process (including getting registration and plates).

2 Likes

One hundred percent

Drop top. Just in time for winter.

2 Likes

iā€™ll be honest OP seems like a chad guy no fucks given lol

6 Likes

A famwagon? You holding out on us?

Probably a dumb question, but two brokers picking up rs3ā€™sā€¦deals to be had on these if you order? Or just a strong want? Really nice looking car, congrats!

I see people stopped posting the details of their lease/purchaseā€¦